African Arete

African Arete Employee Reviews

South Africa8 reviews

3,9Work-Life Balance

productive workplace

Arican arete working environment and culture is good, they expose you to different kind of duties irrespective of what position you held. only if they would contribute more to consider employing on permanent basis.

Fun and productive work place

working hours are great, no holiday work and no weekend work unless if required or if you the employee apply for over time, no travel is required, managers respect you

focus

Focus, share IT systems support technical and administrative work experience, work without Supervision eager to learn to this dynamic ICT environment.

Pros

Incentive bonuses

Cons

They have professional communication to their stuff

desktop Technician and a great passion for IT

Strong communication skills Ability to manage or participate in and balance the demands of multiple concurrent deployments Ability to work independently and as part of a team Adaptable, able to priorities and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines

Pros

if Available

Cons

can work long hours

Work Experience

it was fun and enjoyable, had to deal with clients everyday. (desktop and network support). learned different software's and how to support them. my co-workers were wonderful. difficult clients were the hardest but through experience and patience i won everyone over. doing what i love is enjoyable.

Pros

ability to do training

Cons

long hours and weekends.

productive

Saw a lot of different places and learnt a lot. got to meet a lot of new people

Pros

good working hours

Fun but not secure

does not guarantee advancement or employment. no security

Productive and fun workplace

I am a keen young gentleman who has a drive to work toward something and understands the confidentiality and needs for those that are vulnerable and need Technical and Networking assistance. I have eagerness to learn and assume more responsibility to achieve the set goals. I am a self motivated person who takes pride in his work and can work very well with others.I have the ability to work under pressure to complete any ask that is given to me within the set time frames. I am a reliable, patient and a tolerant person. I can analyze situations in creative ways to apply my problem solving skills which I have gained throughout my academic years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at African Arete. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance