AFRICAN PRIDE IRENE COUNTRY LODGE
4,6 out of 5 stars.

AFRICAN PRIDE IRENE COUNTRY LODGE Employee Reviews

South Africa10 reviews

4,2Work-Life Balance

is fun yes bit too hard sometimes

willing to work productive and and also working in different sections and do a team work and i also like to achieve goals at work place and willing to

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hours

Ability to work effectively in a team & under pressure

I'm a young positive, lhave a good attitude towards anything l do; l,m eager for knowledge & opportunity,l accept any challenge that is proposed to me

Pros

They give us tea time & lunchtime

Cons

I, m working nomal hours all the times

Awesome Company

This Company offers great growth opportunities to its employees. It has great working culture that suits everyone. Management from this Hotel believes in trusting and empowering its employees

I love hospitality

My day usually begins at 8am We hold a meeting We'll get our room allocations,linen, amenities and cleaning supplies before heading out to clean and be done before 3pm

Challenging

A good company to work for as you need to be pro active in running the three restaurants. Becomes a little challenging whenever you are doing the duty manager shift.

Great place to work at and grow your career

Great place to work at and grow your career. I arrived there in October 2014 and I still there enjoying my work and growing on my career path. friendly staff and management

A very good place to learn the silver plate service(5-star)

If I could work for that long and survived that period I don't think the is no workplace I won't fit ,because it is a very busy lodge on a daily basis with a lot of groups and international groups like Harvard school of law e.t.c and you get to learn a lot in that place and it makes you very strong In capabilities. And I thank them for making me this strong product I am.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Much time at work than anywhere including home.

Productive and fun place

I think on my behalf the company AFRICAN PRIDE IRENE COUNTRY LODGE is a very productive company, and they give a very good service to their guests and staff.

Pros

Free lunch

Exciting Busy Business

A normal work day would start at 05:30 or at 14:00 each day and consists of issuing stock, doing prep for A la Carte, Buffet and functions for the day, as well supervising and working in the different departments in the kitchen.

Pros

Complimentary lunch daily

Cons

Long Hours, Stressful days

Everyday work place

A typical day at work is managing jobs in and out, ensuring the orders and admin is up to date. Managing employees.Co workers are pleasant but the hardest part of my job is that I perform the task of a manager yet I do not feel appreciated.The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the people I work with.

Pros

lunch

Cons

no benefits, no overtime paid out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AFRICAN PRIDE IRENE COUNTRY LODGE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,4 out of 5 stars for Management
4,5 out of 5 stars for Culture

AFRICAN PRIDE IRENE COUNTRY LODGE Reviews by Location

• AFRICAN PRIDE IRENE COUNTRY LODGE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?