AfriGIS

AfriGIS Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews
5,0
Very good place I would love to work with AfriGIS collaboratively. Work at AfriGIS varies with clientele base and proves to so exciting as individuals are involved in numerous activities.
4,0
Great management, mentor-ship, and overall culture! A very youthful, casual vibe. I love how they have team meetings every morning discussing goals. The communication is excellent. It seems if you excel, you can get promoted very quickly. I love how the development people are not drilling people out of money. Managers are out of this world. I cannot even believe that my first professional experience was with a company so amazing. My recommendation for interns is to not lose hope. Someone you spoke with the first week may come back a month later and purchase! It takes patience and time. With team outings and free food, it is a great software development space ever. The only downside is that somedays are slower than others. If you are die hard for software development, just stick with it.
5,0
AFRIGIS is an extremely good company. The workiers are extremely friendly and adhere to the culture of the company. The work is abit intensive interms of expectations with quarterly datareleases, however all is done so in a very career stimulating manner
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Long hours of issolation on your work station
5,0
Great place to work for, you need to use your brain as that is what they pay you for, alot of initiative.
Cons
Small organization that required corporate vision due to growth
3,0

Write Podcasts script

Liaise with Training Providers

Training needs analysis

Quality Monitoring of PO-Es fro Learners
Pros
Base Target incentive
Cons
Deadline driven