Afrika Tikkun

Afrika Tikkun Culture reviews

South Africa42 reviews

Clear

Productive ,Fun and team work

It is a normal busy day as we prepare the daily activity for that day pillar . I learned that team work is produces high quality of production .I also learned that as individual I'm presenting Myself and the organization .Work place culture is great as we work as a team and practice the values of the organization

Pros

Free lunch

Excellence

I learnt a lot on the monitoring and evaluation framework. It was a work cultured environment and the team I worked with made it easier as they were easy going.

Fun work place

Its an awesome place to be at. Fun people. You have to be a team player. The people that were incharge at the weren't serious about the projects. The funds that went into the projects were being misused. But otherwise we made use of what we got and all was well

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No pay

It was fruitful, rewarding to work for Afrika Tikkun guidance and Supervision given,, I was given opportunity to study and become Social Auxiliary Wor

Afrika Tikkun has empowered me with skills and knowledge upgraded my standard of professionalism, I have been fortunate to be one of Afrika Tikkuns former employees because I have been exposed to both challenges of an individual and team nature and would like to express that it was fulfilling andrewording re

People who care about their community and society

Working with heart guiding and your head obeying alongside other caring individuals. No days are the same. So many opportunities available for staff development

Pros

Wonderful people to work with

Cons

Management micro managing staff

productive and have space for learning

i work in such a busy organisation in a unsettlement area, violence of abuse is high. our work as department overlap and encouraged more of team work and giving support for each other.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

40 hrs a week

not that bad

Your opinions are always been crushed. No support and guidance from the program manager. Manager doesn't care about staff members. Managers always taking sides whenever there were conflicts in the organisation.

Pros

long lunch time

Cons

no support from manager

great organization

Afrika Tikkun is a great orgnization that provides opportunities for children and youth in poor resourced areas. The staff are committed and love what they do.

Pros

dedicated staff

Cons

donor dependent

Workplace is enjoyable

An enjoyable workplace, and the colleagues are extremely fun to work with. Even the management is very reasonable when it comes to decision making. We're expected to be happy always that's the hardest part of it all.

Pros

Free Lunches, and friendly staff.

Cons

Stipend payment

great working place and need more monitoring

when am at work i do my admin work later I go to the field and coach, i have leaned alot about a child and they are not the same, management is some times good other days they put under pressure because of the work load that they get from the top. my co- workers are fun to work with every day the hardest part is organising for athletes who are going to participate internationally. The most enjoyable part of the job is when i have to take my boys and girls to play against other teams.

Pros

working local

Cons

working for 6 days in a week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Afrika Tikkun. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Afrika Tikkun