Afrika Tikkun

Afrika Tikkun Management reviews

South Africa42 reviews

Clear

I had fun while working n learning at the same time,with difficulties here and there.The management team was awesome and could always rely on them to help out.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Normal 8hours

A place to go everyday fun and productive

A typical day at Afrika tikkun is when you are from the field and you come back tired and you still have to do afternoon class. How are you doing it have consumed a lot in the field of sport's and team building activities. The management at Afrika tikkun is welcoming and always looking for the best in there employees. When we gave team building activities and get to know some individuals who we are not in the same department.

Pros

We received tea breaks and lunch for free

Cons

Short hours

Afrika tikkun is an organization that develops young people from cradle to career

Well my review summary about Afrika tikkun(Arekopaneng Center) is that they really know how to treat their employees ,your work has to always be on time

Pros

Fairly treated

Cons

Pressure

The staff is very welcoming

The staff really make the place warm despite the management efforts to make the place a horror. If you take pleasure in doing good and helping people then this is a place for you all that is needed is to block the negativity out.

Pros

Lunch, training and outings.

Cons

Long hours at times and no overtime pay.

People who care about their community and society

Working with heart guiding and your head obeying alongside other caring individuals. No days are the same. So many opportunities available for staff development

Pros

Wonderful people to work with

Cons

Management micro managing staff

This company is so greatful to help others

Its where l didn't do the job done. l have learn to love people and give care to others because we are not the same. The management is so perfect and l enjoy.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

9 hours

Workplace is enjoyable

An enjoyable workplace, and the colleagues are extremely fun to work with. Even the management is very reasonable when it comes to decision making. We're expected to be happy always that's the hardest part of it all.

Pros

Free Lunches, and friendly staff.

Cons

Stipend payment

great working place and need more monitoring

when am at work i do my admin work later I go to the field and coach, i have leaned alot about a child and they are not the same, management is some times good other days they put under pressure because of the work load that they get from the top. my co- workers are fun to work with every day the hardest part is organising for athletes who are going to participate internationally. The most enjoyable part of the job is when i have to take my boys and girls to play against other teams.

Pros

working local

Cons

working for 6 days in a week

I love my job

It is a good place to learn and with good work mates to work with.Management is good . The most exciting part about my job is that i am making a difference in somebody's life and preparing his/her future.

Pros

meals included

Cons

7.30-16.00

This is a work place that gives out opportunities

The typical day that i face is when there are no clients to deal with I have learned the values of a company and most of the IT skills within this organisation. the management is on top of their game they are good people to work for. my co-worker they are good people to work with because they push their work to the limit and even exceed the targets that are set for them. my hardest part of this job is having to go out and sell our company to the stake holders. the most enjoyable is having to work with young people that comes in to enquirer the skills about our department of which is a skills development.

Pros

we do get a free lunch at work

Cons

We even work on weekend with out an increment to gain

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Afrika Tikkun. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Afrika Tikkun