Afrika Tikkun

Afrika Tikkun Pay & Benefits reviews

South Africa42 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

I had fun while working n learning at the same time,with difficulties here and there.The management team was awesome and could always rely on them to help out.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Normal 8hours

Productivity and fun work place where fine

Afrika Tikkun their manager is hiring by favor and they don't follow protocol in most cases. I once work there as EPWP with my grade 12 certificate that i passed with flying color. And there where learnership for social auxiliary worker. I was the write person for that position by they took candidate with no matric . It hurt me but thought my turn will come. Another opportunity for ECD and CYD come and by that time was working at ECD they didn't even appoint me again.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours with no pay

Productive and fun work place

Very keen to opportunities and they give back to the community. A very good NGO that provides alot in a small building for the community. A very fun place to be.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Fairly treatef

The staff is very welcoming

The staff really make the place warm despite the management efforts to make the place a horror. If you take pleasure in doing good and helping people then this is a place for you all that is needed is to block the negativity out.

Pros

Lunch, training and outings.

Cons

Long hours at times and no overtime pay.

Youth empowering workplace and fun

Afrika Tikkun is a very fun environment to work in. It is a very good company for self-growth and for independence working skills. I would recommend it to anyone for work experience.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Little salary

This company is so greatful to help others

Its where l didn't do the job done. l have learn to love people and give care to others because we are not the same. The management is so perfect and l enjoy.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

9 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Afrika Tikkun. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Afrika Tikkun