Agility Global Health Solutions

Agility Global Health Solutions Employee Reviews

South Africa7 reviews
2,0
The company is productive however salaries and benefits make it really hard for one to survive.

However there is growth, i enjoy the current position that i am in as i get to work closely with other departments and support where necessary regarding improving work wise, mentally and emotionally.
3,0
i really enjoy the work place as the staff is friendly and easy to work with. there is career growth as i started in the call centre and moved to claims. the culture is easy for one to blend in and everyone makes you feel welcome
3,0
This was a very small group of people who deals with a banking facility for health care customers and providers who were in possession of the banking and cards
Pros
Gained experience
3,0
Working here isn't pleasant I personal feel like I am being demoted as a professional nurse. My previous work was great as sister in the unit but now I have to sit answering calls as a receptionist and be leading by an enrolled nurse.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Management has favourisim and unprofessional
4,0
As a Software/Java Developer i leaned a lot at the company, the management was completely involved in all parts in the workplace that made you feel like a more warm and interactive environment.
Pros
Great exposure.
Cons
Long hours.
3,0
The Company is fine to work. Have a good relationship with my co-workers. The most stressful part of the work, is collecting contributions from the members. The nice part of the job is when your company pay on time and there is no discrepancies.
2,0
A typical day at work is helping clients

I learn how to assist clients on their contributions

Mamnagement is not good at all

Co-worker are fun to work with

Well nothing hard abot my job

Assisting clients on their medical aid
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
8h00-18h30