AgriNet

AgriNet Employee Reviews

South Africa15 reviews
3,0
very hectic place to work at at.i worked under pressure almost every day i had to deal with angry customers.the manager didn't recognize my hard work.everyday i make sure i do my job 100% i don't like to be left behind.
5,0
It has been a great experience at working in Agrinet company and I have learnt lots of things for example on how to use scanner, calculate stock, work with time management. And helped learn on how to deal with customers and that favoured me since I have done studies about human behaviour.
2,0
The company is very good and safty security.and they look up for their employees and they listning to their employees and you can take time as you can as long as you finish your job and you can relax
5,0
Everyone can enjoy working there, and the management is very friendly and good people. I was working there as an admin clerk were I gained more experience about office work and good communication skills aslo advancing my knowledge in computer and also gain experience on how to work in a team.
4,0
Top heavy management. To many chiefs and few indians. Sales driven but mangers cant decide on there own must ask there manager. difficalt to have an final reply there and then. agrinet is an well know company in the retail and hardware industry.
4,0
Assisting the Agricutural industry with pump selections.
Assesment of warrenty claims.

To optimize sales thru constant contact with farms and Co-ops.

To be a assistance for the sales people of the Co-ops

Constant stock takes at the Co-ops Branch.

Assists with orders and deliveries.

Constants training of Co-opsin Pump selection - Basic irrigation design.

Marketing thru - Nampo - Expeditions.

Stcktaking at head office.
Pros
enjoyed doing sales
Cons
Long hours on the road
4,0
All employees have respect on one another, and the management is friendly and understanding.
The company's aim is for all employees to be of intergrity, respect
4,0
With a team orientated style and excellent interpersonal skills, I place strong emphasis on quality work, which includes accuracy of work and specific deadlines.
I have the ability of solving complex problems requiring in-depth evaluation by applying analytical thinking which I believe, is reinforced by solid ethics, good business knowledge and experience.
Pros
Great company to learn from
5,0
Receiving stock follow up on outstanding claims and return of damage goods
with a very right mindset anything is possible

Management great team

Warm, excellent clients service skilled team

Lost in sales when suppliers refuse to take responsibility

Working as if the business belongs to you
3,0
The system used is fair but the principals of the work flow are hard to go by. You are given targets to archive everyday while oftered the chanve to go home after you've reached your daily targets. We work well as teams of four to five to finish the load on trucks for the day. Sometimes it takes forever to load when scanners are noy on time or if some of trucks are on route. A simple job to do but the pressure of finihing up get rough sometimes.
Pros
when tagets are reached in time the earlier we can go home
Cons
when trucks are on route the more hours of work while waiting for the tuck to arrive
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AgriNet?
4,0
I would start work in the mornings. It was a full time position working on a switchboard and as a receptionist.
On days that was quiet I did take on more work from the financial department to help with the overflow.

I enjoyed working at this company. The culture was very friendly and professional.
Pros
I enjoyed working with my fellow co-workers
Cons
I would have wanted to be more involved with other departments too.
3,0
I didnt really like working at this company because it was too much hard labour and the environment self was not welcoming
Pros
Discounts
Capability, Skills & Knowledge

Heavy civil construction equipment operator

Good communication and listening skills

Ensuring Punctual attendance at work

Operation of excavators and associated equipment

Compliance with contract and company processes

Use the correct lifting technique to prevent injuries caused from lifting

Safe operation and handling of excavator, dump truck, TLB, forklift and / heavy moving construction machinery

Knowledge of backhoe loading and critical picks

Knowledge of maintaining daily logs of equipment usage e.g. daily maintenance of equipment, fault Identification, reporting, performing instructed tasks and maintaining all safety of the work environment

Capable of providing quality & professional service to client & companies

To add value to any employed company by working co-operatively with management and colleagues

Uphold the organization’s positive public image & reputation

To perform day to day work responsibilities with a view of maximizing productivity

Skills, willingness & executes tasks fully

Ability and capability to work under pressure

Team player
Pros
Was Paid Fortnight
Cons
long Hours
4,0
Its very busy, a lot to do each day. time management is extremely important and communication. Information of all happening around you in essential.
Pros
positive environment
Cons
Long ours
5,0
Dealing with a lot of customer via phone or mail. Learing al lot of other cultures during conversations with clients. Management is stick but also firm. I get along with all my co-workers and work as a team together. My hardest part of my job is to hand clients over to attorneys.
I enjoy it to make customers happy with their purchases and their accounts.