Air Liquide

Air Liquide Management reviews

South Africa55 reviews
4,0
The Employer was awesome in the sense of it offered great benefits, Management style was good they heard there employees and cared for them. The culture was amazing, they employ based on culture and they people all gets along like family.
5,0
Planning deliveries, Checking customer tank levels on exel. Daily management management reporting previous work done. Receiving email, calls and initiate deliver.
Pros
Do not live work to pile
Cons
Focus
5,0
typical day is always busy - one has to have an attitude to communicate, verbally as well as electronically
Whilst with Air Liquide I achieved credit management 1, 2 & 3
Hardest part - to achieve at least 80% collection target - Economy is bad
There will always be office politic - one needs to figure out what works and what is important for you - go with that attitude and you go far

Hearing the voice of a satisfied, happy customer
4,0
Exiting place to work at. Good team spirit in general.Competitive salary in market place. Management approachable. Lots of room to learn new things. Doing their best for team building.
Pros
free lunches
Air Liquide:
* Is a Great work environment for an International company

* Has Good Management
* Has Effective tools in excellent working condition
* Has well established communication and marketing tools

* Has Very effective and enjoyable co workers

* Has a safety work ethic
* Great work environment
* Excellent Management
* All senior people knowledge and experience on one level up to
other companies

* Tools (Laptops, stationary, office and etc) are excellent

* Comms and video conferences well established and its only a

pleasure to participate in conferences

* Support from Engineering reacts quick and with positive results

* Very effective and enjoyable team Building session, always positive.
Pros
Working in fantastic positive environment under great management
Cons
There was no follow up position after the project
2,0
Enjoy quality of work and support from management with resources.
Good collegues who share experience and skills amongs young lab analyst. Job is routine but need dept knowledge of analytical chemistry and mathematical skills.
1,0
* working long hours without informed on time
*i have learned a lot to know my rights and being able to solve problems at work and outside workplace

* management is good to us and its easy to approach when you face a problem
*we are all equal at work and out side work no racism or favor
*the hardest part is when i cant fix a problem i'm facing at that moment and having no answers

*i enjoy a lot when i did more production and got an incentive bonus
Cons
12 hours
5,0
It was a full committed work, every minute counts on the amount of work one has done. I have learned that University and the real work has a great gap, the difference is huge because most problems are not solved via textbooks, yet intuition and thinking is more critical. I have learned that patience is most needed. Management communication goes through HR making it easier to post complains and queries about the job. Interpersonal skills are reinforced maximally. The hardest part was completing your given task in a minimum amount of time, yet not being able to work at home. The most enjoyable part was working with more departments to accomplish tasks.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Day to day pressure increase
3,0
Ever day i work hard.i learn a lots ,how to analyse,fire fighting,first aid L1,How to work on weigh bridge.Management is not easy to work ,some times is hash,my co-worker is like my friend.is to get a call in the mid night from work.when you traveling
Pros
non
Cons
when they is purging
3,0
Fast paced, exciting place to work - great learning experiences.

Interaction with internal and external customers - good opportunity to improve communication skills.

Typical day included national overview of plant storage levels and production rates. Operational meetings with planning team and transports to discuss and review variance analysis reports - including on time delivery, transport KPI's (cost ratios), safety stats.

Great opportunity to learn, grow and interact with both internal & external customers.
Senior management team was very approachable, with an open door policy which allowed for open communication and constructive brain storming.
Pros
Company was growing, so the opportunities to learn and be challenaged were great
Cons
being available 24/7
4,0
A company constantly growing and improving on all departments and levels.

I have gained knowledge in various departments as growth and knowledge was promoted by management.

Co-workers became family and friends.

They offer very good benefits and benchmark remuneration.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Constant Director change
3,0
Chaotic and fast paced environment. Highly flammable and dangerous environment requiring the highest levels of safety.
Pros
Easily accessible management and directors.
Cons
Outdated plants.
4,0
The work has become repetitive and monotonous over a period of time, thus resulting in boredom.
I learned people and time management skills.
There is no micro management and we work independently.

Co-workers are very co-operative and supportive of one another.

Hardest part is to manage time and budget.

The most enjoyable part of the job is to solve customer problems satisfactory.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours and a lot of travelling
5,0
I have enjoyed working at my previous companies because of the different challenges everyday and the experience gained has placed me where i am today. Management has been very welcoming and willing to teach me new things. Because of my bubbly personality, i get along with almost everyone i spend time with and thats advantageous for me because being the person i am has put me in a position of having people confide in me and being trustworthy. The most enjoyable part of the job was making a customer happy and having them thank you for doing what you get payed to do, i didnt deserve a thank you especially since i am supposed to keep my customers happy (its what i do) but receiving those words from customers has made me look at my job from another angle. The most hardest part of my job is not knowing how far is the company willing to take me especially with the hard work invested.
Pros
benefits and medical aid