Altech NuPay
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Altech NuPay Employee Reviews

Working at Nupay is fun as they have a good organisation culture and they care about their employees. the environment is good and employees have benefits.
Good young team making an impact on the work environment and will be great leaders for the company. The people are result driven and ensure that both staff and customer are happy
the managers here ha along tenure thus the is limited or no growth because there are no vacancies available. It's more of a family business before they were bought by Altron. The legendary culture is still there.
Pros
Permanent jobq
Cons
No growth careerwise
The company is good and good to its people. They are very corporate but the people that work there make it fun. They have a good culture and dedicated management to guide the staff
Nupay is a good company to work for , the colleagues are very friendly , management is awesome , The hardest art is my department , call centre is one of the busiest departments in the whole company.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Weekend shifts
I had the privilege to join them when they only had about thirty employees and growing rapidly. I reported to the Executive and had a good understanding with them where I enjoyed thirteen years of my career. A typical day a work was always busy and ever changing and full of challenges which kept me performing at my best. Admittedly I enjoyed the busy pace and the being involved in most of the processes and the liberty to make decisions or to delegate where necessary. With corporate background and then working in a smaller company gave me the opportunity to learn more from different people, processes and I got involved in more business decisions than before. Reporting to the Operations Director and the MD. Open door policy and friendly and mutual respect. Workplace culture: it was expected of everyone to do their best. We worked hard and we definitely had our fair share of social events and gatherings. Most challenging was that we worked with clients money and making the wrong decisions or other mistakes directly converted into them losing money. I really enjoyed the freedom I received from the Executive to get on with my work.
Pros
Enjoyed the company and the people
Cons
No cons
Company had ample growth opportunity. Salary structure was good. Company offered a lot to learn about banking and payment solutions. Company provided for family time.
Pros
Travelling
Cons
management
At Altech Nupay the teams work very closely together and assist each other where needed. Often communication and knowledge transfer becomes difficult to deal with, within the teams despite the common goals. Providing proactive communication is of utmost importance.
I enjoyed working at altech they value their employees. I learned at lot. The tasks they would give me are very challenging but i managed to do them.
Pros
Braais
The teams work very closely together. Some projects require knowledge sharing, which is a hard issue to deal with. There is a relaxed management style, with preference given to production rather than innovation.
I will receive e-mails and queries from merchants that has to be sorted out and a priority has to be added to it. I will see if the query can be sorted immediately or needs to be escalated for deeper investigation. I have to order voucher cards for merchants and maintain the stock of the cards. I have to look up information on the internet and I have to check for fraudulent transactions. I have to process orders and make sure that deadlines are made on orders, I have to follow through on new applications to see where they are in the pipeline
Pros
Working close to home and my children's school
Cons
I cannot grow anymore
  1. Employee Reviews