Altron Bytes People Solutions

Altron Bytes People Solutions Employee Reviews

You have to go there and do your job and not focus on what is going on around you. Too much company politics. Not the kind of environment you can grow in.
The salary is good for a person who’s in a Learnership program. The environment is perfect, clean and easy to work on. They also offer free lunches and coaching sessions.
Pros
Free Lunches, fair stipend.
Cons
Umhlanga is far.
The Manager was very supportive Good management style. It wad really a good environment The subodinates were nice and professional at all times Room for Growth
Pros
Overtime
Cons
N/a
I love working for Bites that's all I can say. The proffetionalism is Goals and they are so understanding... Bytes also have opportunities for the staff
Pros
Loving
Cons
Love Bytes
-Present product to potential client and close sale i have learned that teamwork is the key and enjoyable part to interact with clients, nothing hard
Pros
daily incentives and free lunch
Cons
Very busy work environment, but I strive in those types of roles. Plenty of inclusion and location is very trendy. Management is very competent and makes you feel welcome. The environment can feel a bit too much like college and there are visible cliques so you must involve yourself in the company culture to advance. Some people are bothered by this but I personally like being consumed in company culture.
The culture and people that work here are fantastic. Management are present through the day to track progress and overall work environment. It is a very comfortable and amazing experience, if you do your job and stick to the rules,
Every Shift is a new chapter because Its guaranteed I will be assisting new clients from yesterday. I have learnt to take every query as a new task so i give my full assistance. Even if a query is outside my job description to attempt assisting as it also broadens my knowledge in my field. The most hardest thing was balancing my life and working hours but i eventually adjusted. The most exciting thing about my workplace is the respect and interest we have among our different religions and cultures. Heritage Months is my most exciting season at Bytes.
The life at Altron is one of being innovative in your field and learning done everyday. As a professional you need to be able to take the initiative and make things happen, think on your feet.
this is a good company to advance your self in-terms of Career. as you get exposed to corporate environment challenges and successes which is not limited to • Planning, coordinating and implementing network security measures • Regular back-ups of company data, which proved valuable in successful recovery when malware hit the network • Installing and upgrading internal and third-party software • System administrator responsibilities • Installing patches and performing backups, system builds and image updates. • Maintaining network hardware and software and monitoring the network to ensure network availability to end users
management is treating agents unfairly because they have an upper hand and they know that you need a job because of unemployent. we are working on contract there is no permanancy or any benefits
I really enjoyed working but didn't enjoy being sworn at and told that there are many people who want this job on a daily. But I must say I leaned a lot especially from my work colleagues.
Monitoring adherence real time Quality and accuracy of work. Ability to meet established goals and deadlines. Communication skills. Collaboration skills and teamwork. Problem-solving skills. Attendance and dependability.
The culture is relaxed, everything is ironic, there are clear communication and collaboration issues, no one is paid what they worth. Whether you are lazy or a hard worker, you get paid as an entry level fresh off the high school boat trainee. Learners carry the place and a lot of incompetent individuals have seats.
Good management and quite flexible in terms of assistance with any personal issues . Quite a toxic environment to work in,in regards to the caliber of people and the way the employees are managed as well as the fact that managers do not keep within the employees contract.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Long hours which keep varying
Great company that is definitely gong places now that they have a new CEO. I had alot of support in my time at the company, but then I worked hard and added value.
Pros
Big Corporate
Cons
Big Corporate