Alu-Cab
2,3 out of 5 stars.

Alu-Cab Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews

2,0Work-Life Balance

Extremely bad company to work for

It is not a place to grow at all. They take you for granted and think nothing of you! I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there.Please do yourself a favor and don't bother going to work there.

Pros

None!

Cons

BAD place to work at!!

Intimidating workforce

Very poor working environment. Swearing at staff by senior management . Treats of gansterisms. Workers are transported in an open bakkie during the night. PPE is issued after a battle.

Pros

Free doughts Thursdays

Immature management

The company has the potential to be great but inexperience to manage priorities, expectations and cultures are its downfall. Employees are blamed for top managements decisions and there are unfair opportunities, unfair treatment, unfair dismmisals, and unfair salary increases. One of the most unprofessional environments I've experienced.

Not a friendly environment

The workers are treated unfairly and they are underpaid and impossible jobs are givens to the workers which they know won’t be able to be done in one day

Pros

No pros

Cons

Under paids

productive

My department is very organised and relaxed. The people working here is very friendly although there is not much team work. The owners are very nice people. They make you feel at home at Alu-Cab

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alu-Cab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
1,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
1,8 out of 5 stars for Management
2,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Alu-Cab Reviews by Location

• Alu-Cab
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?