Amazon.com
3,6 out of 5 stars.

Amazon.com Employee Reviews in East London, Eastern Cape

Found 1 review matching the search
I am unfortunately facing a layoff, due to a loss of a contract, in a few years. I am saddened to be leaving the company as I have had an amazing 2 years with them. One of the best employers, by far. I have had a great manager and amazing colleagues and couldn't be more grateful for the experiences I've had. They have provided me with an excellent work/life balance, great benefits and many laughs along the way. The only con would have to be that in working in different cities far from home, we wouldn't get a lot of face-to-face time, as a team. As a Senior Business Development Manager i was responsible to research, locate, define and target key business prospects. Work with customers to provide feedback to development teams for new content and products. Establish and nurture relationships that fill business pipeline with prospective partners and customers. Negotiate new partnerships and business alliances; work closely with legal experts to write contracts for new business partners and to create business development strategies; identify roadblocks and drive new business from conception through closure. Global Account Manager you are responsible for managing all aspects of the assigned customer accounts relating to pricing and customer service. The Global Account Manger is also responsible for identifying prospective opportunities within current customers. One is expected to work 10 hours per day and every weekend. Work is highly stressful. If you are not the type to work hard under pressure, this is not a place for you. I really enjoyed working long hours and work amazingly - more...
  1. East London, Eastern Cape