Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Working at Amazon.com was a great experience. The shifts was a bit heavy. Abnormal i would say if you're not used to working at flexible hours. Transport is provided depending on the shift you're working.
Can be stressful at times since you're working with alot of complaints but it is rewarding once you get the issue resolved. Work hours can be long, but not boring as the work environment is very engaging.
Pros
Provident fund, medical and transport.
Cons
Long hours, stressful at times.
Amazon is an AWESOME!!!! company to work for, they give a great salary and on top of that, they give you many benefits,Medical aid,provident fund and more. The Amazonianz as they called,are amazing people to work with,oh and the training given to its employees are exceptional. They prepare you for handling not only any kind of call but also how to handle a real life situation in or outside work.
Pros
Salary, benefits, Awesome employees
Cons
Long Hours
The most amazing yet lobeaable atmosphere you would ever dream of you would dream to work there and ever is very much friendly no drugs or any other illegal things goes on. In that company I loved it to the max
This is where I improved drastically on my time-management skills. Everything we did, time was involved. The time you clock-in, take your first call, average length of each call, number of calls and targets. It was a thrill and I loved it.
They are a great company to work for ,everything is adaptive the style, culture i mean basically the support they give and it gives a person a second chance to grow, their offers are to die for therefore nothing could give a person not to go to work.You tend to feel at home at Amazon.
Working at Amazon needs your energy,you don't have to be lazy. It is so nice working there because no1 shouts at you not unless iys a customer. You must always treat a customer in a well mannered way.
Day could start at any hour. You learn to work in a team and handle high stress situations. Not getting weekends off is the hardest part, you cannot choose your own shift. Management is good but could be better Making amazing friends is what makes up for the working weekends
amazon is a loving and respectful, energetic ,crazy ,fabulous ,awesome, cool, and very friendly place you always feel welcome and free amazon is the best place to me makes you feel at home
I really enjoyed working at Amazon.com, I loved the work place, my colleagues & everyone in the building . It was really fun working there during the Peak Sesson & even though it was under pressure half of the time.
Pros
Free Candi
Cons
Long hours & challenging customers.
A very nice company to work for. Everyone is friendly. The shifts are nice. The salary is good as well. It's not a stressful job and you can also learn a lot.
I enjoyed working at Amazon, dress code was flexible which I appreciated,the mamagers are friendly and understanding. I liked working the night shift and the mood was a conducive one in which to work in especially during the night time. I appreciated the free transport we were given to go back home late at night . hardest part off the job would probably be the fact that we do not really have a social life as we were always working but hey, we get good money so I guess its worth it.
Pros
Free popcorn and coffee, flexible dress code.
Cons
Long Hours
It is a great stepping stone towards your next big thing. You learn quite a lot because it does grant you the exposure you need however it does come with a lot of stress and sacrifice, so if you are up for it this is the job for you.
Benefits
Cons
Working at Amazon was a great experience in terms of gaining experience regarding work life. It gave me a great understanding of what to of what true client centricity is and I use it in my everyday life and not only at work. On a day to day basis I was faced with various different challenges that required some guidance from a more experienced colleague, however everyone was always helpful. The most difficult part of working in the call center was dealing with difficult clients however I always saw this as a learning curve and always used what I had learnt on future situations.
The time I worked at Amazon, I have to say it was a great experience. The manager I had was very supportive and extremely motivating person. The team I had also complemented the amount of motivation the manager offered.
Amazon.com has been a highly motivated and fun place to work at. All employees were always positive and willing to go the extra mile. As an employee you were always excited to get to work and start your shift.
- Working Hours 11hour shifts 4days per week. - Learned to Time Manage and Eat healthy with Regards to the unsociable hours. -Management Was Friendly and Easy too get along with. -Co Workers Was Awesome Loved Everyone Around me. -Hardest part of the Job I think is working the unsociable hours. - The most Enjoyable I think is get paid at the end of the month, As Amazon is an USA company.
Pros
Salary is Good
Cons
The unsocialble hours.
Amazon.com is one of the best companies i have worked for thus far. Their culture of doing things an working is amazing. I indeed worked hard, had fun and i made history. :)
Pros
Free transport
Cons
A typical day at work was logging in on the system and answering calls, checking e-mails to see latest updates on products or promotions. I learnt how to be cautious of time, always be alert of changes, thinking on your feet and being passionate about good customer service. Management was very down to earth, always willing to assist at all times. We worked as a team with my co-workers, always assisting each other. Hardest part of the job was having to deal with impatient and sometimes not so friendly customers. Most enjoyable part of the job was having team meetings and our managers getting us refreshments and ofcourse dressing up for Halloween.
Pros
Free transport, fruit, popcorn and sometimes lunch
Cons
working at unsociable hours (night shift)
  1. Call Center Representative