Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews for Customer Service Manager

i would definitely recommend this as a place to be however the shifts do take its toll on your life. If you are flexible and innovative you can definitely go beyond statue at this company but if you have a family or enjoy your social life then amazon isnt the best place for you
Pros
culture, fun, financial benefits
Cons
long ours, hectic shifts
Amazon's a great company to work for. Their leadership principles work well both in and out of the office and the everyone from your peers to high-level management are easy to talk and genuinely want the best for you.
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
You're probably going to work a shift outside of the tradition 08:00/09:00 - 17:00 - 18:00.
Amazon is an amazing place to work ,the people and growth is exceptionally great management and the high level people are always readily available to assist.
Cons
extremely long hours and no more salary increase
Every day is day one. We are on a quest to improve ebery day. Working from the customer backwards means that everything one tries to achieve should have the best possible impact on the customer.
I have always enjoyed coaching and mentoring of people. This has been a passion of mine since starting my career in the call centre and use other peoples weakness to develop my strengths. I am passionate about work and always ensure that I leave only when I am happy with the effort I put in for the day. I have learnt of ways to understand individuals and work together with people on their developments.
• Solve customer service issues and demonstrate passion for delivering a positive Customer experience • Develop and achieve performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer promise expectations ensuring accuracy and quality • Hire, lead, and develop a team of 20-25 associates and Team Leads. • Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, motivation, and evaluation of the team • Carry out the supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon policies and procedures. • Additional responsibilities includes interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; resolving conflicts, and managing risk for Amazon. • Communicate policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff • Follow-up to ensure compliance and consistency • Taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken. • Understanding and use of Customer Service and Company systems and understanding and control of department functions and procedures • Development, analysis and improvement of new strategies and procedures. The Manager will have the ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals. • Basic project development, management, and implementation at the site and network level.
Pros
Excellent working conditions
  1. Customer Service Manager