AmCare Culture reviewsReview this company
South Africa3 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 27 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Starts the day with devotions every day as a group. Learned on different cultures, for we have different people and activities and serving the community. Hardest part of my job - people dont understand finances, and then to explain or do training. Enjoy my job for finance and working with people my passion.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AmCare?
See more AmCare reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 27 reviews
Ratings by category
3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,3 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about AmCare
- How do you feel about the future of AmCare?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at AmCare?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by AmCare?One person answered
- What is AmCare sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What is AmCare vacation policy? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- Does AmCare require background check? What kind of background check does AmCare do and how long does…One person answered
- What is the interview process like at AmCare?One person answered