AmCare

AmCare Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3,6Work-Life Balance
3,1Job Security & Advancement

Relaxed place with great people there

Great set of people, job is busy but not stressful. Gaffers are canny but there isn't any job security. I was there nearly 10months and laid off with a couple of days notice.

Pros

3 breaks a day and the occasional free lunch

Cons

You can be finished in a moment's notice

Great company

I had over 30 years with Amcare and met some amazing people who I still have as valued friends. In my time I had to go through a lot of changes and had the pleasure of being part of a company that just grew and grew.

Pros

Values, collaboration

Cons

Management, teams, moral

Horrible place to work - care only about money

Truly horrendous place to work. Do not care about clients. Forced to leave Medicaid clients with no care to go to a private pay (because they can bill higher) client. Forced to work over time with no pay at all. Forced to drive clients up to 60 miles with no compensation. Forced to pay for own training and to pay to keep up licenses. Never a change to receive a raise above minimum wage. Manager is owners daughter who sits in office and gossips and yells at everyone. Truly awlful.

Pros

Cons

Illegal and unfair compensation. No benefits.

Enjoyed working at Amcare

I would have still been at Amcare had the company not been sold. Miss my job, coworkers, environment. Great place to work at. Room for growth within the company.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Company was sold

Very stressful.

Obtaining medical documentation for medicare billing purposes and expected to work miracles with nonqualifying, incomplete information obtained on the front end. I was continuously learning the Medicare LCD policies as they were always changing. Management left a lot to be desired. For the most part I worked with a great bunch of coworkers.

Pros

Scheduled hours.

Cons

Healthcare left alot to be desired. No raise in six years.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AmCare?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance