AmCare

AmCare Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3,6Work-Life Balance
3,1Pay & Benefits

Relaxed place with great people there

Great set of people, job is busy but not stressful. Gaffers are canny but there isn't any job security. I was there nearly 10months and laid off with a couple of days notice.

Pros

3 breaks a day and the occasional free lunch

Cons

You can be finished in a moment's notice

fun , productive workplace

working in a team, meeting deadlines, good prospects working with some wonderful customer's. Talking client trough medical needs and orders. prescription's endorsed and sent away for payment.

Bespoke Home delivery for people with stomas

A very happy feel to the company - staff and management interact and share information openly. Excellent service provided to clients with everyone striving to give extra. The job as a whole was enjoyable - no one point could be picked out but everyday was different.

Enjoyed working at Amcare

I would have still been at Amcare had the company not been sold. Miss my job, coworkers, environment. Great place to work at. Room for growth within the company.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Company was sold

Good Company

Contract job that I did not enjoy going to, work environment was very negative.

excellent work place for EMT beginner

at work we work 12 hours shift, it may start and end with very interesting emergency call back to back or transporting sick people all day. that what i like in that job is because there is a lot unexpected event from normal moment to a high level of adrenaline . the best par of it is the team i work with, the communication and the support for each other is out standing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance