AMSCO

AMSCO Employee Reviews

South Africa3 reviews
5,0
It was great. Great exposure in Africa and I organised 7 conferences in 8 different African countries. I got exposed to Africa's top journalists and how to effectively utilize Africa's media landscape.
4,0
First thing in the morning I make sure that I go to check our post box from the post office, After that I check my appoitment book for the transfers of the day, deliveries and taking my staff members to meetings or pickups from airport.
Our culture is one of professionalism, open communication and team work.

The hardest part of my job which I hate is to be late for my clients/ deliveries and also having 2 appointments that overlaps each other. It is important that I service my clients fairly and equally.

Other thing that makes me happy most is to be on time on doing anything and I dont like to be late. I enjoy learning different things from the different people about their countries, culture and diversity compared to South Africa.
Pros
have busy moments and quiet moments.
Cons
Long hours especially for international pick ups at the airport. Lunch on the go.
4,0
Enjoyed learning from colleagues and enjoyed challenges. . most enjoyable was the versatility and diversity of projects
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AMSCO?