AMT Placement Services
4,0 out of 5 stars.

AMT Placement Services Employee Reviews

South Africa15 reviews

3,9Work-Life Balance

They are more that a company, they are a family.

They were the best company that I worked for, as they were like a family to me. They support you where ever they can. Will work for them again any time.

Pros

Great team spirt

I personally see that amt is professional

Amt placement is professional and it delivers every promise they make.i wish they could try to meet up with deadlines.i went to an interview last year June for a job that will be in benoni.i passed they interview but till today I haven't been placed.thats the 1st and honest problem I have encountered with amt

Management was good to employees see

Working at this company it is an advantage to get more opportunities to be come what you want to archive in future. So that I can come with more ideas that can change company standard to next level

No comment

AMT is the recruitment Agency working for it was a fair experience there there no opportunities and permanent posts. It was under DB Thermal that was the only interesting about AMT .

Fun to work with and pleasant work experience

I have learned a lot since working at AMT placement under good working condition and very wonderful and understanding site manager and very helpful receptionist.

Pros

Free PPE

Cons

Normal and overtime

Productive and Positive Workplace

AMT Placement Services is a company I will always have great respect for. They are the very best in the industry and they understand what it takes to reach their level and to maintain their reputation.

Pros

Multiple Training & Guidance, Bonuses, Staff Entertainment, Employee Wellness

Cons

productivity and same skill mate

What ican say is that we were doing the work very well because lots of us get promoted because of the good productivity we were giving at the working area or workshop were working as group or same skill mate it was so great having jokes but knowing that we must get the job finished i won't forget our supervisor was to nice to us and friendly and also know each and every member thats all.

Pros

you buy your self

Cons

Best company that respect its employees

Excellent company to work for and they adhere to safety and the labour laws.they are very professional and listen to peoples problems and they do offer opportunities to their employees.

Pros

Advance salaries

Cons

Only based around Mpumalanga, freestate and Gauteng

productive

At msobo was about coal production. After few days we do beltextension put new tip area,we maintained underground machinery. We worked with heavy equipment.

Great people to work with

AMT will always keep you busy, there's never nothing to do. This being said, you always learn something new. They really are a family and treat you as such. The hardest part of the job the disciplinaries and the EOC's for hardworking people. I most enjoyed working with such a vast variety of people.

Pros

Meeting someone new everyday

Cons

Meeting difficult people and having to work with them

Character building and good work ethic

A good way to gain skills development is to start your career with this company, i have gained alot of knowledge thanks to Amt placemnents due to them placing me in major chemical and construction businesses such as sasol and Natref.prompt with salary payment.

i had fun working for them i enjoyed my worlk

Do your job with excellence then you will never experiance trouble or druma at work i gained a lot of experience and i had the best site rep one could ask for we received ppe on time i never had pay qeir my salary always came as expected and the management always backed the employees so the was good comunication and relationship skills between emloyer and employees.

ok place

its ok. nothing much intresting about it my day at work is ok but challenging too. co workers. amazing people, optimistic team player

Pros

please refer to previous

Very professional

I've learned to work under pressure and to adapt to changing circumstances. Management looks after there people and co-workers is easy to get a long with. Hardest part of job is not having work satisfaction. Most enjoyable part of job is I work on my own without having anyone constantly looking over my shoulder.

Pros

13th cheque and perfomance bonus

Cons

communication gaps

Family feeling

Everyone knows everyone else. if you have a problem someone will help you to sort it out. Management`s doors is always open to give informations or when you want to chat. Unfortunately not all co-workers get along and that can influence you as well. The hardest part of the job is not being able to place every person that you submit to a client specialy if you know that they need money in their homes to survive.

Pros

In-house training in all aspects of labour broking

Cons

Walking in town and being stopped and asked for available positions:-)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMT Placement Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance