Angle Orange

Angle Orange Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews
5,0
Even though I only spent 10 months at Angle Orange due to moving overseas, I loved every second of it. Coming from a big agency background I really enjoyed the smaller family vibe that existed.

I never felt under stress or overworked. An overall great place to work, and I would recommend to anyone.
2,0
Very stressful at times, can be very busy before deadlines and alot of the work is spread between people . Delegation is also a thing where they give you work outside of your scope
2,0
The hardest part of the job is the micro management. It's very stressful. I did not enjoy the experience. The culture is fun. I did not enjoy the need to be in the office all the time.
5,0
My last position was a Point of Sale Design company, where I was brought in to create all the technical manufacturing drawings and interior space planning. As time went on, the company grew into an all-round shopper marketing company and I became involved in more in-depth 3D modeling and production management.

A typical day at the office would start at 9am, we would have our morning meetings at 9:30 and from there work on different design or production jobs. Most days would end at 5pm, but would work later if the project or manager needed it.

When I started at my last job, I had just completed my diploma in Interior Design and never worked in an office environment or in that particular industry. I had to learn new computer programs, how to think differently as it was more an engineering style position and learn the vast types of materials and processes that are in the industry. But, thankfully I am a fast learner and have a passion for learning new things, so was able to take the challenges that lay ahead of me and turned them into skills.

The work culture was like a family and we all got on really well. Of course there were times when tensions ran high due to job related stress, but we all respected each other and after those hectic jobs we would all get together for drinks and enjoy each others company.
Pros
We had a dog in the office which proved to be a great stress reliever
Cons
Communication between colleagues
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Angle Orange. Our community is ready to answer.
3,5