Arthrex
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Arthrex Employee Reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

Benefits

What stands out the most is the amazing benefits and culture. Free launch and access to a 24 hour gym. The CEO is very personable and take care of his employees.

Supportive and nurturing environment!

Only been working for a few months so far, but it has been amazing. So much opportunity to grow and they give you the tools to be successful! They believe in transparency and having a management team that cares about you and will help you in any which way possible has been so wonderful. I have learned so much so far and there is so much opportunity to learn even more!

Toxic

Bully culture is unreal here. Don't recommend. Poor leadership. Clicks like in high-school and no room to express your concern worst is the managers

Sometimes don't feel appreciated.

It would be nice to hear some positive feedback from management. Only feedback you hear is when there was a problem with a job. Coworkers are great for the most part.

Mal ambiente laboral, mucha explotación, eso sí mucho aprendizaje

El peor ambiente laboral, garantizada explotación laboral y eso sí mucho aprendizaje en eso es exelente

Bad management

I wasted 5 years at Arthrex. I went to school earn a degree and still couldn't move up in the company. The company does not support growth nor they care if you work hard.

Pros

5 year bonus

Cons

Terrible management

Great opportunities to succeed

Arthrex is a very innovative company that is the best in the industry. It can be hard work but doctors trust the products and that alone makes them much easier to sell.

meh

Ok, place to work, company boasts about the benefits, but during covid they used those "benefits" to get people to get "vaccinated or no benefits." To many things are left up to supervisors, so rules are open to individual interpretation ie: one person can get away with doing things that someone else can't. A lot of preferential treatment.

Meh

Job is ok and not much help, work independently because everyone is busy. People are traveling all the time and know how to make people under them work hard.

Great manager terrible HR

Benefits and pay are both great! Reinhold truly cares about his company and the people who work for him! I wish Arthrex would keep up with competing companies with remote work options. The business model needs to be looked and and updated to keep up with what the job market. Opportunities for career advancement are not easily attainable. HR puts a lot of unnecessary road blocks

Pros

Free lunches, 401K, fiscal bonuses, paid 12 week parental leave

Cons

Career advancement opportunities are limited

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Arthrex?

Productive and a great place to work. Owner of Arthrex cares about his employees

Great place to work, great training on how to assemble and package the products. Producing medical tools so surgeons can treat their paitents better. And great benefits.

Pros

Free lunches, health insurance paid for and great people to work with

Cons

Long hours and only 2 holidays off per year.

People are not nice

Good pay people suck they provide lunch which is nice hours are great also four days on 3 days off the people just suck as a whole depending which department you’re in

Beautiful building, educative, but possibly frustrating

This company wants to look professional, but when it comes to the professionals doing their job to enhance the overall brand the trust and the management does not have a cohesive plan with which to follow through. Lacks strong management, and there are too many varieties in their marketing materials. It seems more about churning out the work, rather than creating a unified brand, which I am thoroughly schooled on. If you honor your work, beware.

Great company to work for

I have enjoyed my time working for Arthrex as an apprentice, you work alongside different subsidiaries and colleagues are always easy to talk to. Great place to work

Great place to work, good work life balance,

I liked my team and the people I interacted with, I did not like that advancement is not tied to results so much as it is tied to time spent within the company.

Pros

Free lunch, Free healthcare, Free dental, Free Vision, Amazing Gym

Cons

Hcol, Traffic, Naples

Take it or leave it

The pay could be better. The schedule is perfect though as well as the benefits. The bad is too many clicks and it's really tough to advance unless you kiss a**. The supervisors play favorites.

Education, great products

It was a good experience, I feel that I personally did not have enough work balance, Being a new associate to learning all of the procedures/products, running truas non stop, it began to consume all of my time, even though I enjoyed it, I had to breakaway from work some for family life.

Pros

Great product

Cons

Commission, poor reimbursements for mileage, not organized

Very Good Place to work in Naples

8 mostly happy years of service, I thank them for everything 🙏great place no doubt! If you are in Naples work there it's worth it. But it isn't for everyone I truly will miss that stability more than I will miss the beach

Pros

Everything was top notch! FOR EVERYONE!

Associate Sales Rep

Great medical education and experience, benefits could be better, no gas coverage, early mornings and easy to become overwhelmed with several tasks at once

Toxic culture. Poor management.

Toxic culture. Poor management. Company has no transparency as to what charges are being assessed monthly. Run as a 1099 but maintains and enforces control over the independents….

Azienda in Italia disorganizzata gestita da puri incompetenti.

Il managment non ha nessuna considerazione per i dipendenti di ufficio.Siamo tutti buttati in un open space indipendentemente dai reparti. In questo modo si crea confusione quando più persone parlano al telefono.Per i bagni bisogna uscire dallo stabile, mettersi il cappotto o prendere l'ombrello se piove ed entrare in un altro stabile. Non so quanto questo sia a norma.

Pros

Buoni pasto e stipendi pagati il 26 di ogni mese.

Cons

Azienda sempre in perdita che non fa utili da 5 anni, non si sa se nei prossimi anni chiuderà definitivamente in Italia

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arthrex. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance