Aspen Pharmacare

Aspen Pharmacare Employee Reviews

Pretty stressful place to work in, the shift leaders undermine their employees

The money is very good, although the shift leaders undermine the people in lower jobs, you can take it, at least the money is good. They always give you a had time when you want to take a your annual leave as if it's not your right to do so. Maybe people are treated better in jigher positions. More professionally. I can assure you, there's absolutely no professionalism in the lowest grade. You are treated more as a number than an actual person.

Pros

Paid sick leave, maternity leave, annual leave.

Cons

Shifts and long hours

Very productive and on demand

I found Aspen to be a family orientated Company,always considered their customers and employees needs eg training courses skills and development to strive to success as a team Innovative Assertive

Pros

Cons

Office hours

productive environment,

gained lots of experience in the pharmaceutical worldenjoyed the challenges that one faces every minutehardest part of job is when you have to step in for the colleagues i their absence but does not reciprocateculture was okeveryone to themselves working for the sole purpose of providing for family and oneselfmanagement (not all) to be more approachable

Pros

not really

Cons

i am not afraid of working, be it normal or long hours

Une vraie entreprise.

Que ce soit au niveau de l'integration, que du personnel, tout est mis en oeuvre pour que votre experience professionelle se passe dans les meilleurs conditions possible, ce fût 3 années, pour ma part, dans cette société et j'en garderai un excellent souvenir.

Pros

Salaire, le personnel

Cons

Peu de CDI pour les postes de base.

I had the best years at aspen and i enjoy everyday at aspen

Aspen is a good company to work at.The people on the floor always worked together to have a great output and qaulity product.Team work is important at Aspen.always be punctual and flexible.

Pros

Meal voucher

Cons

You need to be flexible

Good experience to work there.

Aspen Pharmacare is fin to work for and the benefits are great.The exlerience yoi receive the are also beneficial.When started working there I did not have experience about Pharmaceutical companies but I learned a lot and the management and training they give you is great.They also send you on courses and they gi e busaries if you wish to study more.

great company to work for - BUT

great industry work in, BUT has a culture of if we dont like you, you dont fit in with us attitude, if you rock the boat your career is toast. Great industry to work in its just spoiled by the nose in the cloud attitudes of we are better than you.

Pros

great salary and benifits

Cons

co worker attitudes

Fun workplace, productive and many roles to play

An early day in the lab, starting with calibrations and maintenance of equipment to testing and analysis of raw, improves and finished goods and stability products. Reviewing of work and learning while working with different people

Pros

Discounts in canteen for lunches

Cons

Long hours and demanding and too much overtime

Productive and very healthy work place

Very friendly and comfortable while safe and secure and clean environment. Best communication between management and stuff. Strict and challenging SOPsGrowth and stuff development. All in all its the best place to work for.. Offers skills development.

Pros

Vouchers and prizes to be won

Cons

Overtime request

Interesting

I enjoyed my work with challenge's but I had great management team support. If I can get a chance I would like to work there again. The most important thing about Aspen you have to understand their policy and SOP's.

Pros

Cons

Overtime

Empresa que pensa no colaborador

Uma das melhores empresas que já trabalhei, empresa que preza muito pelo bem estar dos colaboradores e seus familiares

Pros

Refeição na empresa

Cons

Nada contra

Empresa ótima para se trabalhar

Ótima empresa para seguir uma carreira.... Vale investir e vestir a camisa! Empresa com bons beneficios e com nome muito forte no mercado. Empresa fica no Rio de Janeiro, mas, existe uma boa gestão de acompanhamento e ferramentas que ajudam no dia a dia. Como faz um bom tempo que sai de lá, não sei como está, hoje. Mas, com certeza, deve ter melhorado, ainda mais.

I worked with a great distribution team and in general the entire workforce were great to work with

Distribution so need to get through the days inbound and outbound volumes timeously and accurately Batch control inbound and out with qa stock holding in mind and MCC compliance Management a bit tense at times but a good team in general Good culture of work and reaching targets and problem solving Monthend volumes to reach sales but workable Having a warehouse operation where team work and customer satisfaction is top of the list and a rewarding experience when all runs according to plan and the entire operation buy into what is important which is to supply customers on time in full

Pros

Training and most weekends off so work family time balance achieveable

Cons

Month end peaks to reach sales targets were a bottleneck

Horrible

People retrenched without any prior communication. Receiving calls to be told job is reduntant. Management has no communication skills, hide secrets and lack personal skills

Cons

No care for employees

Muitas viagens.

Trabalham com muitos projetos e não te passam segurança nem estabilidade.

Pros

Carro da empresa

Cons

Benefícios ruim.

Productive strict fun place

Aspen Pharmacare has been an amazing place to work for,I have gained a lot of analytical and leadership skills.The culture of the company has been the guide that communication,respect and accountability is the key. The hardest part is when the retrenchment phase,where I found out that I am in the retrenchment pool. I enjoyed working with different people with different personality and sharing of ideas to reach common goal. If it was not for retrenchment I would still be working for this company.

Cons

Excessive over time

Happy place

I enjoyed my 15 years at Aspen Pharmacare. The last 5 years were fulfilling in terms of development and growth. It was more like a family business where everyone wanted to see it succeed.

Pros

Goal driven company, both for the employer and employee

Cons

Top management still not transformed. (Racially & Gender)

Fast pace company to work for. Hard working people working together to meet deadlines and goals. High volumes of work but manageable. There is a lot to be learned from this company.

Pros

Free wifi in canteen

Cons

High volumes of work

Ótima empresa para se trabalhar

Grande aprendizado, tem plano de carreira, salário ótimo!

Pros

Aprende um pouco de todas as áreas

Cons

Muito trabalho

Company good to work

Was a great learning experience. Managers are fair. Company see to their workers. Workers well being always taken into account. Integrity is important. Company don't tolerate theft and misconduct.

Relaxed atmosphere and lovely people

I enjoyed my time here. The work was very tedious and boring however, its a place to get experience if you are just starting off your career. You might spend your day doing admin type work and its not very scientific. It seems like the role should be automated (or will be in a few years). There aren't many advancement opportunities internally, but you can get experience here and then move on somewhere else. The most enjoyable part of the job was that people were lovely and the atmosphere in the office was very relaxed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspen Pharmacare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aspen Pharmacare
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?