Aspen Pharmacare logo
Aspen Pharmacare
4,0 out of 5 stars.

Aspen Pharmacare Employee Reviews in East London, Eastern Cape

3,8Work-Life Balance

I worked with a great distribution team and in general the entire workforce were great to work with

Distribution so need to get through the days inbound and outbound volumes timeously and accurately Batch control inbound and out with qa stock holding in mind and MCC compliance Management a bit tense at times but a good team in general Good culture of work and reaching targets and problem solving Monthend volumes to reach sales but workable Having a warehouse operation where team work and customer satisfaction is top of the list and a rewarding experience when all runs according to plan and the entire operation buy into what is important which is to supply customers on time in full

Pros

Training and most weekends off so work family time balance achieveable

Cons

Month end peaks to reach sales targets were a bottleneck

Goal is to achieve our recoveries monthly and ever complex world and business environment. Collaboration is key to finding answers to complex problems

Cons

Working overtime and weekends when necessary

its a prodctive working industry

i was given the opportunity to study and understand the processes of our company. i started straight out of Matric the the Aspen plan in Port Elizabeth. they taught me the engineering and maintenance skills.

Pros

we leave work at 1.30 every Friday.

Cons

we understaff

Fun workplace

Great place to work for and good environment to grow as a character. This is one company I did not one type of a job.This place helped me grow my carrier.

Less Productive and not on par with other bid South African busisness

Very challenging environment to work Very sterotypoe environment with so much emphasis on regulation than productivity Excellent senior management Very entrepreneurial business

Pros

Exciting and Challenging environment with great Senior Management

Cons

Too much regulated environment

Great Company

Perfect working conditions but left to go back to JCi as I received a better offer. Great management. HSE excellent. Great people. Salary was just too low

productive work enviroment

what i have learned here is to know what is expected of you and be always be on a alert mode for any new changes that might arise. second working with people makes it even more fun work.

Productive work place

Good working environment with good leadership. The company has a good structure in management. Very challenging work. I work as general assistant in the low Birden department as manufacture of ointments and creams. And also as an operator in the lines with a complex machine the Comadis V200 which I'm tasked to fix and repair and make sure no damage happens to ointment tubes and creams. And I also help in the administrations as a poter. Which I'm also task to search and recover batches . Printing of batch documents.

Cons

Aspen is a manufacturing company, extraordinary caution, hygiene, attention to detail is exercised daily and it is a must. Health is a target no mistakes are not to be made, third opinion is a must. Management is very professional and makes sure of incentives and other team and social building activities. Co workers are helpful especially those who have been there for some time. I learned competency, neatness, pay attention to detail and time punctuality

Busy and energetic enviroment.

Once you get into the days work , you are surprised at how fast time passes by. Training of people can be a tricky business. My Management is very supportive. Co-works work well as a team. Not being in control of certain GMP processes and having to answer for the non-compliances. Having worked with a good team where the end result is within specifications.

Pros

Finish work at 13h30 every Friday.

Cons

N/a

Productivity & Challenges

I was working shifts,over time (because of a lot of work).I learned a lot in the company including the use of instruments. Opportuning to train new emplooyee. I also learned how to work under pressure.

Pros

Training provided

Cons

Working long hours due to lot of work & shortage of staff.

Tenacious, Responsible, Hardworking, Team player, self motivated.

I want to achieve outstanding results for every task that I will perform. I am confident in working unsupervised or as a team. Collaborative, committed, competent, disciplined, enthusiastic, mission conscious, prepared, tenacious and communicative are the key values in achieving Good workmanship.

A well established global company with a lot of productivity.

A very good place to work for as it has lot of activities that need to be done, so much fun and so much experience you can get there

Veey challenging and dynamic, a place to learn

Demandinding customers and pressure, to be focused at all times, properly managed, fun to wotk with and they understand the requirements,when clients and our customers are happy and appreciate a job done for them.

Pros

bonus

Cons

overtime, but managed well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspen Pharmacare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0