Aspen Pharmacare

Aspen Pharmacare Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Excellent company to work for

Values Mission Statement and culture to be proud to be a part of. great employees Excellent perks wellness awareness programmes great facilities.. campus like

Pros

wellness programmes

Cons

set in ways which limits innovation

Great Company

Really nice employees working there. Customer Service department was the most vibrant. Learnt a lot, really enjoyed the experience gained dealing with the public.

Pros

Great Company

Cons

Salary

Great

Great environment, a lot of opportunities for training and advancements, help is all around you. Variety of jobs available, also opportunities for bursaries and internships

The culture at Aspen has changed over the last 3 years and has become unpleasant.

Having worked at Aspen for a number of years I was disappointed to see how the culture of both the organisation itself and the management changed to become more self serving then about its employees and clients.

Pros

The salary

Cons

The management

High Intensity and ongoing change

A very good place for experienced individuals. very fast pace and may not suit early stage job entrants. Great benefits if you can prove yourself. growing at a rapid rate and requires strong leadership to hold the growth in place.

Pros

lots to learn for even the most experienced management team

Cons

too much change

Great company

Company has great people and great products, however recent management changes has caused them to loose some very good people. Some bad decission by senior management recently.

Wonderful company to work for.

A wonderful experience for 9 and a half years working for the company. Very understanding and considerate management. Always cared and enquired about the employees welfare

Pros

Wonderful company to work for.

Great

Work environment is excellent. Manager are really there for the team members to grow and develop. they go out their way to train and further you in your position.

Pros

good development

Cons

not great remuneration

Work experience and productivity

Aspen Nutritional is a good company concerned about the well being and safety of infants in all over the Country. working for this company have made me to have more knowledge regarding the importance of life of our children. The management is always willing to let us learn more about the industry, co- workers always always know the Team Work and everyone is always proactive when it comes to work. The most enjoyable part of my job is when we only produce high quality of our products and reaching all the monthly targets.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

over time

Was productive and Fun when the Team was complete, before the Restructuring.

Daily activities planned weekly. I learned to maintain Customer Relationship irrespective of their Support or not. Team work is key to a successful business Hardest part: out of stock situation Enjoyable: Exceeding Budget

Pros

Free Lunches only on Country Trips

Cons

No Remuneration for Working on weekends, congresses, and evening M&M's, night in service Training .

productive and always busy

it is nice working environment, my co-workers are liable, working on duties very optimistic, time management. the hardest time of my work is when my co workers submit their leave forms late. the most enjoyable part of the job is when I complete my task and daily duties in time.

Productive workplace.

Since I started at Aspen I have learned to apply myself fully and realized that team work is essential for a company to move forward and grow. I have learned that having good relationship with you co-workers and managers helps you to perform better in you daily task. A typical day would include loading vendors , updating information and handling all other queries . The hardest part of the job is when you try to follow protocol but co-workers see it as you having attitude or being difficult . The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have helped someone understand the requirements better which means that the process becomes easier because they know what needed.

Pros

Celebrating South African Holidays with Co- Workers

Cons

Not everyone will be satisfied with your effort.

Hectic, and very Project Driven to achieve Deliverable's.

Hectic, and very Project Driven to achieve Deliverable's.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Growth Potential

productive and fun work place

a typical work day for me is communicating with product managers and client services department about the availabilty of stock and that ensuring the correct ammount of stock is leaving the warehouse(s) and going to the customers.what I have learned since working here is that people some are difficult to talk to inthe sense that some will be rude towards but one in my position must never lose his/her temper so i have learned to be more understanding and patient.I have the most kind boss in the world she is really a nice person never shouts at anyone always willing to help.i work with the most amazing,commited and determined to get the job done team.the hardest part for me personally about my job is waking up in the morning and going home in the afternoon(s)the most enjoyible part is the satisfaction of getting the job done on time without any pressure.

Pros

team/co-worker spirit

Cons

quitness at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspen Pharmacare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aspen Pharmacare