Assistant Store Manager
2,8 out of 5 stars.

Assistant Store Manager Employee Reviews

2,6Work-Life Balance

Corporate is the problem

Store environment can be controlled by the team, especially yourself. Changes in corporate definitely affects the retail business Having a short staff is always an issue

Do not work here

You will work 50+ hours A week. If you don’t have employees, you will work open to close. 12+ hours. No weekends really ever off. You’re not a manager, you’re a stylist with keys to the store… but expected to sell and obscene Amount while still being a “manager” with no staff. It’s unacceptable and toxic the way the company is. Do not work here unless you want to do nothing but work and be yelled at day in an day out by clients. Also inconsistent in disciplinary action and policies/procedures.

Pros

Commission

Cons

Read above statement. Low pay, toxic environment even upper management and corporate

This company was not to far of a commute.

I loved my job, but from the time you start you need to keep your eyes wide open. Watch your back, there is a lot of back stabbing in this company. Other associates put a target on you. There is no back up support, just you.

Great company. Got along w/ everyone.

I had a good experience working as an assistant manager. I would have liked to have managed my own store but no positions were available at the time.

Pros

Store atmosphere was great.

Cons

Too much side chit chat.

Amazing work envious with a positive Store manager to work under!!

I love the full time hours and I have the best Store manager that we work extremely well as a team! Super positive up beat work environment. Very fun and fast paced. The only thing is the pay is a little low.

Pros

Full time hours

Cons

Pay rate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Assistant Store Manager. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2,4 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
2,8 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Assistant Store Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?