Assupol Life

Assupol Life Employee Reviews

South Africa60 reviews
3,0
The job on ots own was so bad but havimg to wake up early going around in different towns looking for clients was the hardest part part of the job but i cant day it was bad because ive learned so much and ive met people who i can truly call my friends so in the management side of thing i can say we aint that close cos we only met when it briefing session or when we have to submit.....
Pros
Dont have much to say...
Cons
Dont have much to say
5,0
I learned new skills at the company.
The team I was working with was the most polite people I ever met.

I was part of a team that always helped each other when someone got stuck.
5,0
Working at Assupol was the best thing that had happened to me knowing that people are willing to change thier life by taking policies was the best thing i learned in working at Assupol
5,0
Excellent work ethic, relaxed, very competitive, target driven , good culture diverse and good commission earned ,self managed and self driven environment
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Excellent
5,0
I had the chance to meet different people and build up my networks. With Assupol, I got the chance to travel around the country and being a very spontaneous person the experience of the work overlooked all the hardship one faces especially in this line of business. Its been wonderful working with the team.
5,0
I gained a lot of experience in different department and was not denied that opportunity.
Multicultural diversified company

Good office working hours.
4,0
The most fun part about working at Assupol Life was travelling around South Africa meeting new people and helping them with financial products ,providing financial security

tools of the trade were always available

transport the company would sometimes provide and if you work hard there were good incentives that the company would provide
Pros
incentives
Cons
being away from my kids
2,0
You get to learn all about red tape and corporate dynamics from the get-go. The management tries but the culture is not good, unfortunately. Favoritism, corporate politics, and poor senior to mid-level management affect the workplace. In terms of benefits, it is an excellent company to work for (funeral cover, life insurance and retirement package). And the top Executives seem approachable and friendly.
3,0
it is a compatative but not stressful enviromnet. there is a lot of learning to do as there are always regulatory changes in the financial sector. it is interesting
3,0
Its an environment wheres the different opportunities however the management does allow people to grow. You end demotivated because you are in the same position and you have so much to offer and ideas however there's no one to support you. And the salary its to little the only way to grow is to apply another position elsewhere.
3,0
Working at Assupol has developed my skills of a risk assessment, confidential records management, effective decision making as well as delivery accurate timeous reporting. Management treat employees in a professional way and we respect each other.
hardest part is when we take a decision that will affect the client's finance . eg informing the client that we decline the claim because deceased died within the waiting period .

I enjoy my work because I have helping my clients
3,0
I suggest for fielding. The management should be available to its employees and pay them fairly. I was paid R247 on December 2019. Ended up leaving...
4,0
As long you push to meet target with policy that stays in the book, working environment you pushing yourself , the earlier you start the easiest way to get target....
Pros
Great you client base
Cons
The earlier you start the better way to get target
3,0
Working at assupol it makes me to one earn lot of money because I determine my own salary as is commission assupol has taught me to respect client and do best for the client and work with
honesty and integrity
5,0
The experience was not easely learned but it was worth it however the challenge was the competition in the field of work. Hence the management was very supportive.
2,0
I was happy working for the company hence was working from home. I managed well my business for me to get referrals and prospective clients, but my team leader I was not his favourite. There is lot of trainings and tests that I didn't do of which I was not aware of. He was sabotaging my business and that really affected my work.
5,0
Had the best experience at Assupol. They value their employees, have great benefits and promote growth of their employees. Would go back anytime.......
5,0
On my first day training was provided to me on my first day and orientation. Working material provided and at times lead also provided. Commission payed in time. High level professionalism and ethics.

I enjoyed working there , the only problem was pay method i earned on commission with no basic.
5,0
Its was amazing and i gained more experience when it comes to selling and dealing with customers .

Im still willing to learn more and teach peiple how to save and invest their money
3,0
Assupol is a very good company with good wealth however with Newcastle office everything is a mess and senior management is scared to put control over that manager even if you need help from your reginal manager he can't provide help even the head office.
4,0
I was happy to work at Assupol and earned a good salary.At Assupol I had target to achieve everymonth and I worked very well and achieve my target monthly.