Assupol Life

Assupol Life Employee Reviews

South Africa57 reviews
4,0
The most fun part about working at Assupol Life was travelling around South Africa meeting new people and helping them with financial products ,providing financial security

tools of the trade were always available

transport the company would sometimes provide and if you work hard there were good incentives that the company would provide
Pros
incentives
Cons
being away from my kids
5,0
Excellent work ethic, relaxed, very competitive, target driven , good culture diverse and good commission earned ,self managed and self driven environment
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Excellent
5,0
I had the chance to meet different people and build up my networks. With Assupol, I got the chance to travel around the country and being a very spontaneous person the experience of the work overlooked all the hardship one faces especially in this line of business. Its been wonderful working with the team.
5,0
I gained a lot of experience in different department and was not denied that opportunity.
Multicultural diversified company

Good office working hours.
2,0
You get to learn all about red tape and corporate dynamics from the get-go. The management tries but the culture is not good, unfortunately. Favoritism, corporate politics, and poor senior to mid-level management affect the workplace. In terms of benefits, it is an excellent company to work for (funeral cover, life insurance and retirement package). And the top Executives seem approachable and friendly.
3,0
it is a compatative but not stressful enviromnet. there is a lot of learning to do as there are always regulatory changes in the financial sector. it is interesting
3,0
Its an environment wheres the different opportunities however the management does allow people to grow. You end demotivated because you are in the same position and you have so much to offer and ideas however there's no one to support you. And the salary its to little the only way to grow is to apply another position elsewhere.
3,0
Working at Assupol has developed my skills of a risk assessment, confidential records management, effective decision making as well as delivery accurate timeous reporting. Management treat employees in a professional way and we respect each other.
hardest part is when we take a decision that will affect the client's finance . eg informing the client that we decline the claim because deceased died within the waiting period .

I enjoy my work because I have helping my clients
3,0
I suggest for fielding. The management should be available to its employees and pay them fairly. I was paid R247 on December 2019. Ended up leaving...
4,0
As long you push to meet target with policy that stays in the book, working environment you pushing yourself , the earlier you start the easiest way to get target....
Pros
Great you client base
Cons
The earlier you start the better way to get target
3,0
Working at assupol it makes me to one earn lot of money because I determine my own salary as is commission assupol has taught me to respect client and do best for the client and work with
honesty and integrity
5,0
The experience was not easely learned but it was worth it however the challenge was the competition in the field of work. Hence the management was very supportive.
2,0
I was happy working for the company hence was working from home. I managed well my business for me to get referrals and prospective clients, but my team leader I was not his favourite. There is lot of trainings and tests that I didn't do of which I was not aware of. He was sabotaging my business and that really affected my work.
5,0
Had the best experience at Assupol. They value their employees, have great benefits and promote growth of their employees. Would go back anytime.......
5,0
On my first day training was provided to me on my first day and orientation. Working material provided and at times lead also provided. Commission payed in time. High level professionalism and ethics.

I enjoyed working there , the only problem was pay method i earned on commission with no basic.
5,0
Its was amazing and i gained more experience when it comes to selling and dealing with customers .

Im still willing to learn more and teach peiple how to save and invest their money
3,0
Assupol is a very good company with good wealth however with Newcastle office everything is a mess and senior management is scared to put control over that manager even if you need help from your reginal manager he can't provide help even the head office.
4,0
I was happy to work at Assupol and earned a good salary.At Assupol I had target to achieve everymonth and I worked very well and achieve my target monthly.
5,0
You work with people, you are a financial advisor and assist clients and non clients with financial services, how to be self motivated and be goal driven
5,0
get to assist people on a daily basis when they need assistance.
learned how to deal with various people from different backrounds

with this job it is high pressure as im assisting over 40 reps and they all need urgent assistance specially when they sitting with clients.

challenges i face, slow systems.
Pros
incentives
5,0
My life has never been better since I started working at Assupol, I work 4 - 6 hours per day, I have enough time to spend with my family and I am able to have time to study so that I can get my degree in Accounting Sciences. My family is happy eversince and i also managed to achieve a few of my goals in a short space of time, like changing my 2 little 7 and 5 years old daughters school from public to private, getting an apartment in one of the most expensive property developers in the Pretoria East, Getting my driver's license at 30...ooh yeah, Buying my first car although very small Renault Kwid but hey I am driving bbe, I am now planning to take my family on one of my first dream trips in September. The problem is not how much am I going to spend but rather which destination should I decide on... 🤔 All rieghs to Assupol Life for changing the life of my family. Praise to the Most High.
Pros
Promotional Items
Cons
5hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Assupol Life. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9