Assupol

Assupol Pay & Benefits reviews

South Africa30 reviews
3,0
It was a good environment but required daily face to face interactions with client to create your own leads and potentially close deals.No basic was paid it was 100 percent commission based.
5,0
Assupol is a very good compony with a lot of benefits to their clients and staff.
It very good to work at Assupol I achieved so many it a good company
Pros
Free car
5,0
Working at Assupol is a wonderful experience.One learns how to develop themselves intellectually.I got exposed to the insurance field where i learnt how to give people necessary advice based on their financial needs.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Salary depends on Commision
3,0
Assupol was a great company to work for. Good for a start in life they offer training and make it easy to work there. We were offers good hot leads though sometimes not sufficient great team players. Benefits and incentives were really nice
Pros
free trip's and incentives
Cons
overtime
4,0
Working at assupol was a great experiance for me.coz i was coming from skull.finishing my high skull i worked for a year meet alot of amazing people.it was good working for assupol da problem for me was commision wage.but all in all it was fun an worming to work in a big company like assupol.
Pros
commision
Cons
no basic
5,0
I have learned on how to deal with difficult clients and on how to convience them. My work mate are very committed to the job and we enjoy to be part of assupol.There is nothing hard about this job what is excitting more is we are responsible for our own salary and we are our own bosses.
Pros
We work on our own time
Cons
No work no pay
2,0
The job culture is relaxed, the work is manageble but i feel i need to learn and do something different and grow in my career. The job advancement is not looking very well because assupol is not a big company with different departments. The salary is below industry because the job that i do and the salary do not correspond