AVBOB
3,8 out of 5 stars.

AVBOB Employee Reviews

South Africa285 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

There's pressure but a lot of your time can be spared, can work at the office and at home as well, you gain experience and skills and can be fun at times.

Pros

Free trips

Cons

Productive, personal growth and enjoying the working environment.

Mostly I achieved most of my goals while working at avbob e.g. bought a car, got married. I strongly wish to work for avbob again is one of the best..

The working environment was good as well as team leaders were very helpful ,the experience gain was awesome ,more training an rewards if u meet the expected target

Pros

Cons

Shortbreak

Stressful

You not allowed to think for yourself, no time for yourself or family.No overtime,very small salary compare to the work Terrible working hours no time

Productive and fun working environment

Avbob is good place for getting well along with colleagues and supervisors. Things get bad when there are no leads and supervisors call telemarketer lazy and unproductive. Whenever the company does bad, the blame is put on Frontline employees but when the company does good, the credits go to the management team only. I won't recommend this job to anybody unless if there is nothing to earn per month then one can stick around and afford putting bread on the table. Other than that there is growth and opportunities for growth.

Not a lot of innovation

Not my best experience i think maybe its because i want to move out of call centre environment because i honestly do love the retail space,im creative

Pros

Cons

Management styles

Great

The best paying insurance company I know. But you need to work hard. Make sure that you are eager to learn from others and never let the lapses discourage you.

I don't have much to say regarding the time I served. I had lot of fun, I learned many things and meeting new people was quite adventurous in such a way that the other part of me grew.

It was very stressful as I did not get the correct assistance from my mentor.

In my experience they have a culture of there own. I was trained by an appointed mentor that trained me to do things a certain way, then my contact was canceled, you dont get a employee contact, your contact is of a nature that there is no employee relationship. Only 10% commission and yet you cover all running cost of company. This replies to funeral side of Avbob.

Pros

Only that is makes you look good, as a person doing the job.

Cons

The company does not have your back. On certain people get privileges.

Enjoyable workplace and productive

Its a peaceful place, but at first it was hard to adapt becuse of the fear of the corpse but as time goes on its seems enjoyable n easy to learn because people working there are easy to communicate with

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Motivational and inspirational work place

The culture is exciting, management exceptional although I feel like they can or should introduce an allowance for their advisors and also engage more with the different stakeholders.

Pros

Recognising good work and extra effort

Reaching our monthly targets

Managing Team of Representatives Sets weekly and monthly target for the TeamWeekly plan for the TeamBook coaching session for each Representatives Coaching Training of selling skills Monitoring of new sales Screening of new sales Office Administration e.g. spot checking of new business

Very hectic

Your salary is in your hands meaning there's no commission and there's no limit you can bring as much clients as you like and if you didn't bring any client than you won't get paid.

Pros

No commission

Work

I loved every moment and learned a lot. I wish they can give me another chance to work there again, as it was a temp post that I had. Please consider me again in future.

Fun work place..productive

It's a good company to work for. Formal and not stressful, so welcoming .filled with acting colleague. Beautiful environment to work and to grow your career

Pros

Events. Team building

Cons

Normal working hours

Working at this company tought me to be a hard worker and achieve my goals fast as i was earning unlimited commission.I have learned how to approach different people at different sectors.I know how to prepare my daily work and arrange presentations.I know how different department of gorvement operate and how to approach them individually and also their responces.The system of how Avbob operate and how to manage the business eg debit and stop order business to avoid too much clawbacks.I know how to help a client for funeral claims and arrangement are done when his or her loved ones passed away.I have learned to be patient and have a good costumer service.

Pros

Good commution

Cons

Clawbacks

Good job and lots of experience good to meet different customers everyday.you take holiday anytime you wants if u pushed yourself to make more sales .you earn as much as you want

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

flexible hours

Fast- paced and productive enviroment

Great working environment with perks and recognition for achievement. Training and development keeps one in touch and abreast of the market. Given space and assistance to excpand one's client bade and outreach. Proud to refer clients to our effective administration team in the background.

Pros

Free lunches

Gaining experience and knowledge

Extreme pleasure and individual experience and knowledge hard working person extrovert corporative working with team finishing task assigned to me well

Pros

Goals

Cons

Time management

Productive and sometimes stressful workplace

The workplace is very much productive and everyone get to learn a lot of things and get creative as well ,like the job is much interesting and inspiring for me.

Pros

Sometimes we get free lunch or extra money

Cons

During the week its just normal hour

It was the very good place work as a team sharing opinions and having fun as a team

You have to like you job, work very hard tell your self that you are on your business, wake up every morning and go to the ground. Have a target and be motivated

Pros

There are gifts

Cons

Enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AVBOB. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance