AVBOB
AVBOB Employee Review

Jack of all trades

5,0
23 March 2020
The best company to work for, accommodates in every way! The management are all so friendly and supportive. You do your part in the work area, and all will be good 😁
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0
8 May 2018
Same role
consultant (Former Employee) - Hazyview, Mpumalanga
- Productivity = At all time i put my effort on the work that i do to be productive at the end of the business. Without innovative work can be stressful, I ensure that i implement new ideas in everything i do and i adopt easy. i enjoy to participate in a Team work (Develop, Creativity and Unity) it is what keep employees to be productive. - Performance = At the end of the day i double check everything i have done to see where do i need to improve. Also assisting my fellow team member to achieve good result at the end of the day.
3,0
20 February 2020
Same location
Senior Administration (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State
I learned administration and branch operational task. It was nice working with different customers.I enjoyed solving problems or handling queries.The staff and management was good and very professional.
4,0
9 November 2017
Same location
general work (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State,hamilton
It is a very good company.I use to be a machine operator had to work at night.I use to make caskets,domes and mini domes equipment for the people working during the day
  1. Jack of all trades