AVBOB
AVBOB Employee Review

5,0
22 February 2020
1 i learned how to deal with difficult client . 2 workplace environment clean, 3.hardest when the client is uncontrollable, 4 i enjoy helping clients a lot .
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
5,0Culture
5,0
8 August 2020
Admin Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) - Kwamhlanga, Mpumalanga
I would like to go back n work for avbob again.i was happy working there n i would like to come back again but the problem is am owing avbob money.so if i get a chance to work again they can deduct money which I ow them.pls give another chance to prove my self,I really love working for avbob
3,0
14 October 2019
Admin Clerk/Receptionist (Current Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
I work 8 hours a day, with a loving team. At work is not always 100% perfect but as long as you know what you came there for and can be able to work around the problem. Dealing with clients can be very hard but you need to learn the clients character to be able to handle them well. The most enjoyable part of my job is to get what is needed in my job and clients walking out of the office with a happy face.
Pros
Lunch is not an every day thing, it depends on how busy I am.
Cons
8 hours
2,0
25 February 2019
Receptionist/Admin (Former Employee) - Eastern Cape
Working with people Must have good communication skills Must be able to work long hours. Must not be a shy person. Must be a talkative person. Must be punctual all the time.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
Normal hours
  1. working with clients its one of the fun and enjoyable at avbob because i get a chance to deal with different kind of people and their character