AVBOB

AVBOB Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Be sales driven. Be able to get your own clientele. Be relationships very fast. High work ethic. Be consistent on a daily and plan ahead. Manage your time as it is very important.
I'm a very convincing person hard working knwo how to to with people good working with people like traving see the world different people accomodation
The energy, positive attitude and sense of attention to details has helped me tremendously to maintain and achieve the required standards of customer satisfaction as my stats of performance over the past few months may attest to this. I have been able to achieve the goals set within the team to maintain high level of performance.
We work with customers, telling them about Avbob so that they can know more about it and to have a policy by them and enjy free benefits. We as Representative we are the face of the organization.
Pros
Free training
Cons
Flexible hours
It was very fun and I also got to work with new people each and every day. I had the chance of learning new things on how Avbob funeral and Avbob life were different. The hardest part of the job was to have to work on the rain because i was a field agent
Pros
brought my own lunch
Cons
the hours depended on how many policies i sold a day
Managing vehicles, building and stock. Incorporating responsibilities such as marketing, debtors, creditors, general administration, daily recon & banking, liaising with customers, factory, and reps. Memorial wording & assist constructor. Plan & arrange open days. Meeting targets and budgets. General house holding.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Branch closed down
Thorough training in providing financial services and the writing up of policies was given before actual sales commenced. AVBOB has a sterling reputation and provides an impeccable service to their customers. This both strengthened my sales ability as well as nurtured compassion for families in times of bereavement.
I have gained strong skills in the administration and customer services. I have gained knowledge in financial management and public services through my qualification.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
8 hours
I wouldn't recommend the company until they make some few changes within the company like, petrol allowance, company cars, medical aid, freebies for clients when we doing presentations. At the moment if you work for them a representative you spending a lot from your own pocket which the company was suppose to cover those things. Also they need to open stop order facilities in the government sectors coz working with debit orders is currently a problem as clients don't pay their policies also if they pay the reverse the debit orders so as a representative you earn nothing coz there is no basic salary you depend on the commission.
Pros
no free lunchies
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AVBOB?
Making appointments and meeting new potential clients and making presentation to them,i work alone but my co workers are very supportive since i'm new there they are so helpful to me.
Pros
free lunches, gifts from suppliers
  1. Cape Town, Western Cape