AVBOB
3,8 out of 5 stars.

AVBOB Employee Reviews in Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal

Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal4 reviews

3,1Pay & Benefits

I don't have much to say regarding the time I served. I had lot of fun, I learned many things and meeting new people was quite adventurous in such a way that the other part of me grew.

Avbob representative

I have been working as a financial advisor and i gained experience of sales, I am able to work with other people and also able communicate with other people

Productive and exciting workplace

Advising people to join Avbob Life for Funeral benefits, Education plans and Investments. Depending on a commision based salary only was a challenge. Leting clients know how they can pay less save more money on sfuff that is ussually unplanned for was very exciting especially with death always happening unexpectedly and the Funeral benefits were amazing as death is normally a stressful event.

Pros

Interacting with different people on a daily bases

Cons

Unspecified working hours

Fun to work with

Working for avbob exposed me to meet and interact with different culture ,people and clients. I enjoyed working with them. I travelled to different places to look for new business which means having to meet diverse cultural activities and people we would go to different ivents in search of new business .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AVBOB. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,5 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • AVBOB
  • Empangeni, KwaZulu-Natal
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?