AVBOB
3,8 out of 5 stars.

AVBOB Employee Reviews in Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal

I loved working with them,they are proffessional,their products are reasonable,also they do their service well,they are fair to their clients all the time.
Easily to work with people/strangers because i was working under supervision The pay-day was definitely a payday I won't deny if they still want me back.
Pros
Free gift
Cons
Short hours
i was not happy with the working hours because they had to clash with study time i had no enough resting time before i study. Avbob manager was good i won't blame the manager for the working hours. security and the rest was good.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
It was so funny some other days to do presentation in government environment, I also like to work with people but unfortunate I endup not getting a minimum targets so that why I leave the company.other days it was hectic if you don't get people who will join the company.or take policy But was a good to work with company like Avbob so I would say I thanked Avbob for training me to know how to people.
Pros
You provide
Cons
Depend on your target you like to make
Avbob is good company providing lucrative burial packages to its customers as per company's commitment. For little period spent with them I happen to strengthen my academic acquired skills In terms of public representation and communication in a business environment. I also learnt how to do business filing as well management of business diary. I was part of branch front end staff interacting directly with customers and coordinating customer issues with management.
Pros
Birthday celebrations
Cons
Working over weeends
i learned how to handle clients problem how to convince client to be attracted with my product and letting them know how important is the product that i have. The management was good and the helped us more in our job by training us in monthly basis. We work hand in hand with them giving each other some techniques When I make an appointment and the manager refuse to give me and when I go to the field I find that the manager did not inform their staff member and you return back not seeing anyone. When I work very well and payday.
Pros
Bonuses everymonth
Cons
I work with my pase
The challenge of my job is to earn with commission that is so hard sometime to meet target or get lapse .which means i never earn thing. the thing make me about it u ears as you can .the thing i learn is to work with people and know to handle difficult client and convince person end up list and buy product.As a rep we so close we know to cover our company and us when client get wrong information or miss understant one of my collige .the hardest part at work is to go for day hole end up didnt get even one client that part it so hard course we using our pocket money .the most thing i love with it you travel end up know lot of place
Pros
we ge twicet bonus a year
Cons
we set up time to work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AVBOB?
  1. Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal