AVBOB
3,8 out of 5 stars.

AVBOB Employee Reviews for Clerk

Good to learn in and grow, friendly management and will to help with an open door culture. Good employee awareness campaigns and employee wellness. Team building essential.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
time managent
i was not happy with the working hours because they had to clash with study time i had no enough resting time before i study. Avbob manager was good i won't blame the manager for the working hours. security and the rest was good.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Everyday differs according to queries ant clients coming in the office and our managers teaches us to treat clients fairly with respect and integrity. We always maintain a good standard of customer service though we have difficult customers sometimes but we deal with them with a calm and understanding manner to minimize complaints. The most important and enjoyable part of the job is learning different approaches to resolve clients queries and handling different clients according to their problems and queries.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Normal working hours
I learned to be patient with people so my communications skills were upgraded. I loved my colleagues there as they were friendly and helped a lot with things I don't understand. We all got along very well.
Every day has it learning curve, but I'm happy to say that the challenges at the work place don't come form the management or colleagues and they are the ones which grow you. the clients are not always difficult.
Pros
benefits eg. medical aid
Cons
work load
A good day at avbob i would call adventures on your toes solving problems. I have learn how to control my emotions and keep all clients happy.My management team was very positive and liked to share ideas with us, I have learned a lot from the. I have worked with different cultures and learnt a lot regarding cultures, its enjoyable.My hardest part at work was not to reach your daily target and disappoint your clients.The most important and enjoyable part of the job was to reach my goal and expectations
Pros
Pay half price for lunches
Cons
* to 7
learned a lot and managed to do things on my self, such as banking, filling claim program, typing funeral program and more.
Pros
free brake fast
Cons
normal office hours
> Capture invoices into the correct period > I have learned to do journals on my own > Management is very helpful and proactive at all times > My Co- Workers we have adopted a culture of assisting each other in that way we work as a team and productive as a team. > The hardest part of my job is during month end. I have to make sure that the invoices for that month are captured in correctly and that payments are made on time. My monthly petty cash reconciliation is just as important.
Pros
Half day's
Cons
No leave
Had a great experience at avbob temba and I gained lot of experience. All my years there had a wonderful working environment.all thanks to the management
Cons
Avbob is good company providing lucrative burial packages to its customers as per company's commitment. For little period spent with them I happen to strengthen my academic acquired skills In terms of public representation and communication in a business environment. I also learnt how to do business filing as well management of business diary. I was part of branch front end staff interacting directly with customers and coordinating customer issues with management.
Pros
Birthday celebrations
Cons
Working over weeends
Claim department is stressfull at times but that keeps me moving and working productively.Liasing not only with clients but the SAPS Medical Practitioners and Law enforcements.
Cons
A day at work means 8 hours behind your desk a lot of telephone calls, and new people to meet. I have learned to meet people standards especially of avbob. Management is very skilled. My co-workers was very supportive, we made a great team. My hardest part of the job was clients that was unhappy sometimes. The enjoyable was to win some new clients over.
Cons
day
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES ❖ Providing a Service to Customers ❖ More prestige and status at work and among friends and in public. ❖ The challenge that work itself offers. ❖ The satisfaction of taking the right decisions. ❖ Job Satisfaction
Cons
Normal
Respond letters to the ombudsman of long term insurance as well as response to normal complaints to the client satisfaction also response to complaints on the media such as face book, hallo peter and tweets.
Pros
Subsidized lunches - Studies
Cons
Cbd
Days were busy and hours long. I had a lot of people to serve. Management and co-workers were pleasant and professional. Working with people is the part I enjoyed the most in the company. Working under pressure was the difficult part of the job and having to explain to difficult clients that they cant get certain benefits from their policies because of some policy clause they overlooked.
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
Too many people to serve and long hours
Liaison with the managers, typing, filing, answering telephone calls, Travelling programs, client services, hotel booking, conference arrangements capturing and advertising.
Pros
enjoying what i do.
Cons
no more growth and challanges
happy, have learned that i must be happy at work and just be happy that i have a job, the management are good because there are always work. always good if it comes to my woworkers because they actually make the day short and i work well with them. the end of the month when aanwending start then the work are a load. love to work with my co werkers and my manager are good.
Pros
at 10:00 and at 13:00
Cons
work until 16:00, latest 17:00