AVBOB

AVBOB Employee Reviews for Clerk

Clerk18 reviews
South Africa18 reviews

Good environment

Good to learn in and grow, friendly management and will to help with an open door culture. Good employee awareness campaigns and employee wellness. Team building essential.

Pros

no weekends

Cons

time managent

Work

I loved every moment and learned a lot. I wish they can give me another chance to work there again, as it was a temp post that I had. Please consider me again in future.

productive

i was not happy with the working hours because they had to clash with study time i had no enough resting time before i study. Avbob manager was good i won't blame the manager for the working hours. security and the rest was good.

Pros

free lunches

Productive workplace

Everyday differs according to queries ant clients coming in the office and our managers teaches us to treat clients fairly with respect and integrity. We always maintain a good standard of customer service though we have difficult customers sometimes but we deal with them with a calm and understanding manner to minimize complaints. The most important and enjoyable part of the job is learning different approaches to resolve clients queries and handling different clients according to their problems and queries.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Normal working hours

Great pleace to work and learn to communicate with everyone from all walks of life

I learned to be patient with people so my communications skills were upgraded. I loved my colleagues there as they were friendly and helped a lot with things I don't understand. We all got along very well.

Fun workplace

Every day has it learning curve, but I'm happy to say that the challenges at the work place don't come form the management or colleagues and they are the ones which grow you. the clients are not always difficult.

Pros

benefits eg. medical aid

Cons

work load

Productive and growth

A good day at avbob i would call adventures on your toes solving problems. I have learn how to control my emotions and keep all clients happy.My management team was very positive and liked to share ideas with us, I have learned a lot from the. I have worked with different cultures and learnt a lot regarding cultures, its enjoyable.My hardest part at work was not to reach your daily target and disappoint your clients.The most important and enjoyable part of the job was to reach my goal and expectations

Pros

Pay half price for lunches

Cons

* to 7

nice experience

learned a lot and managed to do things on my self, such as banking, filling claim program, typing funeral program and more.

Pros

free brake fast

Cons

normal office hours

Productive and fun Workplace

> Capture invoices into the correct period > I have learned to do journals on my own > Management is very helpful and proactive at all times > My Co- Workers we have adopted a culture of assisting each other in that way we work as a team and productive as a team. > The hardest part of my job is during month end. I have to make sure that the invoices for that month are captured in correctly and that payments are made on time. My monthly petty cash reconciliation is just as important.

Pros

Half day's

Cons

No leave

good working conditions

Had a great experience at avbob temba and I gained lot of experience. All my years there had a wonderful working environment.all thanks to the management

Cons

Good in customer service delivery

Avbob is good company providing lucrative burial packages to its customers as per company's commitment. For little period spent with them I happen to strengthen my academic acquired skills In terms of public representation and communication in a business environment. I also learnt how to do business filing as well management of business diary. I was part of branch front end staff interacting directly with customers and coordinating customer issues with management.

Pros

Birthday celebrations

Cons

Working over weeends

Productive at all times

Claim department is stressfull at times but that keeps me moving and working productively.Liasing not only with clients but the SAPS Medical Practitioners and Law enforcements.

Cons

Fun place to work at, never a dull moment a lot to do work stress very controlled

A day at work means 8 hours behind your desk a lot of telephone calls, and new people to meet. I have learned to meet people standards especially of avbob. Management is very skilled. My co-workers was very supportive, we made a great team. My hardest part of the job was clients that was unhappy sometimes. The enjoyable was to win some new clients over.

Cons

day

Key output

PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES ❖ Providing a Service to Customers ❖ More prestige and status at work and among friends and in public. ❖ The challenge that work itself offers. ❖ The satisfaction of taking the right decisions. ❖ Job Satisfaction

Cons

Normal

Productive and investigations at the work place

Respond letters to the ombudsman of long term insurance as well as response to normal complaints to the client satisfaction also response to complaints on the media such as face book, hallo peter and tweets.

Pros

Subsidized lunches - Studies

Cons

Cbd

Serious and challenging

Days were busy and hours long. I had a lot of people to serve. Management and co-workers were pleasant and professional. Working with people is the part I enjoyed the most in the company. Working under pressure was the difficult part of the job and having to explain to difficult clients that they cant get certain benefits from their policies because of some policy clause they overlooked.

Pros

Professional environment

Cons

Too many people to serve and long hours

Very Productive and sticking to deadlines.

Liaison with the managers, typing, filing, answering telephone calls, Travelling programs, client services, hotel booking, conference arrangements capturing and advertising.

Pros

enjoying what i do.

Cons

no more growth and challanges

persal clerk

happy, have learned that i must be happy at work and just be happy that i have a job, the management are good because there are always work. always good if it comes to my woworkers because they actually make the day short and i work well with them. the end of the month when aanwending start then the work are a load. love to work with my co werkers and my manager are good.

Pros

at 10:00 and at 13:00

Cons

work until 16:00, latest 17:00

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AVBOB. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AVBOB