AVBOB

AVBOB Employee Reviews for Clerk

Good to learn in and grow, friendly management and will to help with an open door culture. Good employee awareness campaigns and employee wellness. Team building essential.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
time managent
i was not happy with the working hours because they had to clash with study time i had no enough resting time before i study. Avbob manager was good i won't blame the manager for the working hours. security and the rest was good.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
A good day at avbob i would call adventures on your toes solving problems. I have learn how to control my emotions and keep all clients happy.My management team was very positive and liked to share ideas with us, I have learned a lot from the. I have worked with different cultures and learnt a lot regarding cultures, its enjoyable.My hardest part at work was not to reach your daily target and disappoint your clients.The most important and enjoyable part of the job was to reach my goal and expectations
Pros
Pay half price for lunches
Cons
* to 7
> Capture invoices into the correct period > I have learned to do journals on my own > Management is very helpful and proactive at all times > My Co- Workers we have adopted a culture of assisting each other in that way we work as a team and productive as a team. > The hardest part of my job is during month end. I have to make sure that the invoices for that month are captured in correctly and that payments are made on time. My monthly petty cash reconciliation is just as important.
Pros
Half day's
Cons
No leave
Had a great experience at avbob temba and I gained lot of experience. All my years there had a wonderful working environment.all thanks to the management
Cons
Claim department is stressfull at times but that keeps me moving and working productively.Liasing not only with clients but the SAPS Medical Practitioners and Law enforcements.
Cons
A day at work means 8 hours behind your desk a lot of telephone calls, and new people to meet. I have learned to meet people standards especially of avbob. Management is very skilled. My co-workers was very supportive, we made a great team. My hardest part of the job was clients that was unhappy sometimes. The enjoyable was to win some new clients over.
Cons
day
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES ❖ Providing a Service to Customers ❖ More prestige and status at work and among friends and in public. ❖ The challenge that work itself offers. ❖ The satisfaction of taking the right decisions. ❖ Job Satisfaction
Cons
Normal
Respond letters to the ombudsman of long term insurance as well as response to normal complaints to the client satisfaction also response to complaints on the media such as face book, hallo peter and tweets.
Pros
Subsidized lunches - Studies
Cons
Cbd
happy, have learned that i must be happy at work and just be happy that i have a job, the management are good because there are always work. always good if it comes to my woworkers because they actually make the day short and i work well with them. the end of the month when aanwending start then the work are a load. love to work with my co werkers and my manager are good.
Pros
at 10:00 and at 13:00
Cons
work until 16:00, latest 17:00