AVBOB

AVBOB Employee Reviews for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant

I work 8 hours a day, with a loving team. At work is not always 100% perfect but as long as you know what you came there for and can be able to work around the problem. Dealing with clients can be very hard but you need to learn the clients character to be able to handle them well. The most enjoyable part of my job is to get what is needed in my job and clients walking out of the office with a happy face.
Pros
Lunch is not an every day thing, it depends on how busy I am.
Cons
8 hours
I would like to go back n work for avbob again.i was happy working there n i would like to come back again but the problem is am owing avbob money.so if i get a chance to work again they can deduct money which I ow them.pls give another chance to prove my self,I really love working for avbob
1 i learned how to deal with difficult client . 2 workplace environment clean, 3.hardest when the client is uncontrollable, 4 i enjoy helping clients a lot .
Working with people Must have good communication skills Must be able to work long hours. Must not be a shy person. Must be a talkative person. Must be punctual all the time.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
Normal hours
- Start at 08:00, cleaning the office, sorting out the admin, making coffee or tea for the manager, helping with funeral arrangements. - Everyday is a learning day, diferend kinds of people. - Great management, always at the office, (home friends) - Great atmosphere, great workers - To give your condolences with the family - To be able to comfort the family after the funeral arrangements
Pros
To be able to go to the manager if I need time off, never said no
Cons
24Hrs Standby and Weekend Standby
  1. Receptionist/Administrative Assistant