AVBOB

AVBOB Employee Reviews for Representative

The job as a rep is challenging. You have to sell the best product to people and you have to kindly persuade them that it is the best product in the industry,wich can be difficult at times.
Pros
You do not have clock times.
Cons
You work at your own pace. No work, no pay
Avbob it's is a great company and they pay good commission but my problem is I would like to work for a company that take care of their staff and the company must have providend funds for thair employees.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I love being alone but avbob have tought me to be around people and I enjoy more and not a shy person .I love solving problems I don't want to be defeated but only in a good way concerning my job .I put my work as my first priority as I spend more time on it than home I don't like being left behind so I make sure that I prepare my self in time.
The more application you get the more production you do for the company. Easy communication with clients and being friendly at all times, remember always keep smiling
Avbob is a good company that pays u a good salary. There ups down in the field but doesnt mean its the end of the road, u have to work hard so that u meet ur target. Targets per months is 16 and more.
I learned to works with people who a different to and I tried to make them understand about my products. I'm the one who worked very fast and someone who put his work first
The company need to provide the representative with laptops/allow reps to buy their own laptops and uploaded with production application so that the reps can help clients easily to avoid checking by doing phone call to the office.
It would be nice to see reps being assisted with relevant qualifications to get promoted, with atleas 5years in service, this would motivate field workers to grow within the company.. Especially black representatives.. Thank you AVBOB for this platform
Leader in funeral Industry. Challenging emotionally and physically. Have to be able to keep a clear head at all times. Working with people and assisting them through emotionally difficult times was the best part of my job
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AVBOB?
Working as a Sales Representative at Avbob it is an eye opener. Yeah well pressure is there thou we are commission based you need to push your self so that you can earn at the end of the month. We sometimes get help from our managers. We work individual There is no team work at all Doing presentations at companies Finding your own source
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
No long hours
Easily to work with people/strangers because i was working under supervision The pay-day was definitely a payday I won't deny if they still want me back.
Pros
Free gift
Cons
Short hours
We work with customers, telling them about Avbob so that they can know more about it and to have a policy by them and enjy free benefits. We as Representative we are the face of the organization.
Pros
Free training
Cons
Flexible hours
I learned to work as a team, working as a team makes a job so much easier and work can be done very quickly, i learned to care about clients, it was fun to learn about colligue's opinios
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
It was very fun and I also got to work with new people each and every day. I had the chance of learning new things on how Avbob funeral and Avbob life were different. The hardest part of the job was to have to work on the rain because i was a field agent
Pros
brought my own lunch
Cons
the hours depended on how many policies i sold a day
Advising people to join Avbob Life for Funeral benefits, Education plans and Investments. Depending on a commision based salary only was a challenge. Leting clients know how they can pay less save more money on sfuff that is ussually unplanned for was very exciting especially with death always happening unexpectedly and the Funeral benefits were amazing as death is normally a stressful event.
Pros
Interacting with different people on a daily bases
Cons
Unspecified working hours
I was a sales representative, I have learned time management, I have also learned to work with people, empathy and to be a very good listener. I was given an opportunity to learn with Imfundo
To be representative for avbob company is good,more client and a lot of people likes avbob funeral cover.and if you work hard u get more money,u more salary by working hard put more cases.
Pros
tea time
Cons
normally working hours
Sometimes when you look for customer alone you get discouraged by rejection you get from clients so we normally go out in group and help one another and taught me working as a group is a success always. When we started we went to a training for a week which gave us full understanding of the products and money to kick start with selling of products. The most challenging part of this job is when you signed up a client and there is only one details outstanding when you phone the client a phone goes on voice mail. If a policy is lapsed the commission you earned for that particular pilcy must be reversed. The most enjoyable part is reward I must say commission is great.
Pros
Great commision
Cons
No client no salaries
Fun and productive workplace, advising people on funeral benefits, enjoyable working place confident about the quality of our products, being punctual
Pros
productive workplace
Cons
Formal and normal working day with dedicated individuals willing to assist all clients to their satisfaction and always doing their best to go an extra mile in order to maintain and promote the company name taking it to the top. Harmony amongst staff members and working together as a team to do more. Doing as much work as can be done during work time and encouraging the reaching of set goals and targets each day. Celebrating victory at the end of each day, week, month and year. It always seems hard until you start doing it and the more you do it the more it gets simpler and doable (that much i've learned). Management should be more of leaders than "Bosses" in my opinion. Co-workers are not freind's but coleagues and it should therefore stay like that, we talk about work and leave private matters private and never take thing personal as we got to be all in one place because of work and business.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Delays on salary payments
Its a great place to work as you learn to ineract with people. Friendly place and as an employee you must be willing to learn and be friendly and also be patient.
Pros
Travelling
Cons
Some clients are rude