AVBOB

AVBOB Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative71 reviews
South Africa71 reviews

Very hectic

Your salary is in your hands meaning there's no commission and there's no limit you can bring as much clients as you like and if you didn't bring any client than you won't get paid.

Pros

No commission

Cons

Working at this company tought me to be a hard worker and achieve my goals fast as i was earning unlimited commission.I have learned how to approach different people at different sectors.I know how to prepare my daily work and arrange presentations.I know how different department of gorvement operate and how to approach them individually and also their responces.The system of how Avbob operate and how to manage the business eg debit and stop order business to avoid too much clawbacks.I know how to help a client for funeral claims and arrangement are done when his or her loved ones passed away.I have learned to be patient and have a good costumer service.

Pros

Good commution

Cons

Clawbacks

FormallyPancualityLoyalty to clientMany appointmentDress codeNo lunch timeProductive team membersFriendly adminSalary is commission &Lapses.

Pros

No lunch time

Cons

24/7 working hours

I have to be productive so that the company must grow.

Being good to the customers .be humbled , must know that the client must always right.. telling only the truth to the client ,be presentable always must be neat.

Pros

Bring my own lunch

Cons

The break was short

Commission right through not for the faint hearted

Good opportunity...were by growth is determined by sales...stability is rare so if u are a school leaver ..this is good opportunity for you.It is very important that u work as a team...what i would often not like is how a district manager would fail to do her job but still a rep had to take a fall for it.if u want growth and stability these is no guarantee for you simply coz u are not guaranteed same salary monthly

Pros

Be your own boss.dont have to work hard but smart

Cons

To bad ull suffer if u don't have someone to assist you...coz u need motivation

Working at avbob was not about to get salary for a living but to help community as well

I like the benefits that avbob gives to its clients....it's loyalty and they keep their promises as well.. working for avbob help me realise that I'm born to help people....

Pros

Presentative

Cons

Consultant

It have had a wonderful experience working for the company.

It was nice working for Avbob. I learned and achieved more at Avbob more that anywhere I worked. The commission was good and always paid on time. I also made a lot of friends.

They need hard worker

I was go greatful to work at avbob.i travel to many villages to recruit people..learn to be fearless (how to talk with people).I enjoy my first payment

work Monday to Saturday ,I learned to sale policy ,policy maintenance and to process claims ,the management was professional because they support each and every time ,the work place was fun and lovely to work with staff ,I enjoyed that they paid us on the28 of the month not endoff

Pros

free lunch

Cons

trivel cost its yours

Firstly i learned to deal with different types of people i used to to be shy when i grew up and the most hardest part in the job is lapses since we earn by commission bt the most i enjoyed if you get a business you earn lot of money

Excellent

It was nice working at avbob I really enjoyed,the staff are friendly and We don't have much pressure and the salary good ,I like serving clients a lot

Be courageous

Be sales driven. Be able to get your own clientele. Be relationships very fast. High work ethic. Be consistent on a daily and plan ahead. Manage your time as it is very important.

Competitive and educational Cold calling and no leads Challenging and hard at times Need to an organizer Long hours. tough clawbacks No employment benefits

Always work,there is no comfort zone

Time management is very important,submit work on time and work hard before the 15th so you can earn your commission the following month the more you work the more commission you earn.

Innovation to grow the company is one element left behind.

I feel can be so much that can brew done to secure or improve the life of employees at avbob, the company is a great company but it has lot of gaps, to grown and communication with management level is Zero. After 100 years of Services you would think Avbob system is reach but not still lot of challenges company is going through, I think collaboration with Employees will help the company

It is a good company

I loved working with them,they are proffessional,their products are reasonable,also they do their service well,they are fair to their clients all the time.

Competative and stressful work environment

Working as sales representative for the company is not a great experience, as there is no basic salary and there are claw backs as and when clients resign or cancel the policy.

Pros

Commission

Grooming and informatinative

It is a busy industry I learn to work very hard for my self I achieve a lot with in a short space of time it groom me to rely be independent and I love to work on my pace and the fact that I get a platform to limit how much I want to earn and doing for my self I had to stand firm accept that not every one will take or second what am doing AVBOB build my self trust with in me and groom me take my job I enjoyed working with people from places to places of ground.

I realy wish to get a post in the company again. again

It is a good company as I work for more than 10 years an I never complain about my pay day or my salary as it was easy to rate it before I can get it

Job work

Avbob is a good company, that think about people when coming to the services. Because it hired matriculants to go out and market their services to people who don't know anything about them, or those who don't have time to go to the offices, also to enjoy and know the benefits of the company policies.

Nice colleagues

Nice office, nice client package, but the brokers are way out of line and messes everything up for genuine AVBOB Reps, who must know Everything about the products etc and we got the bad end of the stick

Pros

Nice product

Cons

Unfair treatment for reps and brokers have No boundaries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AVBOB. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AVBOB
  • Sales Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?