AVBOB
3,8 out of 5 stars.

AVBOB Management reviews

I learned administration and branch operational task. It was nice working with different customers.I enjoyed solving problems or handling queries.The staff and management was good and very professional.
The colleagues are so helpful when having a little difficulty with something. It's a great place to be. Customer services is good at all times. Management team is also so helpful.
The best company to work for, accommodates in every way! The management are all so friendly and supportive. You do your part in the work area, and all will be good 😁
work Monday to Saturday ,I learned to sale policy ,policy maintenance and to process claims ,the management was professional because they support each and every time ,the work place was fun and lovely to work with staff ,I enjoyed that they paid us on the28 of the month not endoff
Pros
free lunch
Cons
trivel cost its yours
Got to learn more about the sales industry. Avbob is definitely here for you. The management is always there to assist. The commission structure is very reasonable and fair. The avbob products are affordable and easy to sell.
Avbob is well organized from management to ground level, it is a competitive and fun on daily basis. The pay is good and working is made easier since their products are easy to sell.
Avbob is growing massively ad has established to many offices countrywide. Men are more in leading than women, affirmative action still lacks. Greener pastures and growth taking too long for women I business.
Management must change the way they manage a team, because it end up being bias in an unnoticed manner. Avbob need to give us minimum wage for us to be financially able or affordable.
Time management is very important,submit work on time and work hard before the 15th so you can earn your commission the following month the more you work the more commission you earn.
It is a good commission-based environment. Your effort will determine your salary. No pressure from management. Best company to work for. If I would choose to work there again I would.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AVBOB?
I feel can be so much that can brew done to secure or improve the life of employees at avbob, the company is a great company but it has lot of gaps, to grown and communication with management level is Zero. After 100 years of Services you would think Avbob system is reach but not still lot of challenges company is going through, I think collaboration with Employees will help the company
Even if they asked me nicely, I will not come back. Everything is about BEE. Problem is BEE employees cant do the work, so they get guys like me to come sort out the problems, on a contract basis. Last company I'll ever work for again...
Too much work and little of salary. Also apartheid still existing Poor management system. You also end doing undertaker s job while you are graveside laborer.
Pros
Cons
normal hours
Professional place to work. Good management. Salary is good. Friendly people. It is safe. Good training. Good working hours. ...........................
This job was more convenient in terms of working because I would work anytime anywhere. I have learnt to deal with different kinds of people and also how to do a presentation for group of people e.g at school and some other work places. Management was not bad but i just wish they were more realistic most of the times. The hardest part of that job was when you work and not get paid because of the lapses (people who have cancelled their policies or dispute the debit orders) because I was a commission earner. The enjoyable part when was the motivational speeches every first Monday of the week from our Area manager
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Lapses
I live what I do and fulfilled at what I'm doing at avbob. I learn daily. Excellent time management with petrol cost cuts per day. Inspire My clients to see and feel possible brighter future with their investments.
I was temporarily working at avbob and it was not good cause the management was the white people,and u work long hours with out incentives.I was not happy at all.
Pros
30 mins
Cons
All the sales experience I have obtain from all the companies I have worked for its all thanks to AVBOB and its Management,Employees that I learn a lot from about face to face sales experience which I am very much on top of my game when it comes to any sales industry wether its sales,customer service or inbound,outbound sales I can do it all as I can deliver by all means within any of the mention sales department.
Pros
Team Building
Cons
Hours where depended on myself as I was working in the field
Good to learn in and grow, friendly management and will to help with an open door culture. Good employee awareness campaigns and employee wellness. Team building essential.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
time managent
- Start at 08:00, cleaning the office, sorting out the admin, making coffee or tea for the manager, helping with funeral arrangements. - Everyday is a learning day, diferend kinds of people. - Great management, always at the office, (home friends) - Great atmosphere, great workers - To give your condolences with the family - To be able to comfort the family after the funeral arrangements
Pros
To be able to go to the manager if I need time off, never said no
Cons
24Hrs Standby and Weekend Standby
In the mornings I go in to submit new applications and do client inquiries about existing policies. In my line of work I have learnt team work and speaking freely and openly with co-workers.Being able to work independently and in a group. The team leaders and management are very helpful and they couched and mentored me in understanding the insurance industry, dealing with clients and in any part that i didn't understand they were there for me. The hardest part of my day is scouting and finding new clients and the most enjoyable part is the team work activities that the company occasionally has.
Pros
Team work and working environment
Cons
not being able at times to meet targets and deadlines