AVBOB

Clear
3,7Work-Life Balance
3,1Pay & Benefits

Meetings

Avbob need a self motivated person who can work under pressure no matter what, money is there only you have to push hard at any day Avbob hav no day off no holidays no festivals every day is a working day if you did not go to work you won't have a salary

Pros

Cons

A day

Stressful

The manager was too much, we were never given a chance to work on our pase. Too much pressure, it was really unbearable. Always called to come the office while trying to work.

Competitive industry

Competitive industry, have to push yourself hard to get paid as there’s no basic salary. Monthly targets increase over time the more you’re in the company

Pros

You choose how far you push yourself

Cons

Stress about meeting target

Stressful

You not allowed to think for yourself, no time for yourself or family.No overtime,very small salary compare to the work Terrible working hours no time

There's pressure but a lot of your time can be spared, can work at the office and at home as well, you gain experience and skills and can be fun at times.

Pros

Free trips

Great

The best paying insurance company I know. But you need to work hard. Make sure that you are eager to learn from others and never let the lapses discourage you.

Enjoyable workplace and productive

Its a peaceful place, but at first it was hard to adapt becuse of the fear of the corpse but as time goes on its seems enjoyable n easy to learn because people working there are easy to communicate with

Pros

Free lunches

Very hectic

Your salary is in your hands meaning there's no commission and there's no limit you can bring as much clients as you like and if you didn't bring any client than you won't get paid.

Pros

No commission

Cons

Good job and lots of experience good to meet different customers everyday.you take holiday anytime you wants if u pushed yourself to make more sales .you earn as much as you want

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

flexible hours

Productive and sometimes stressful workplace

The workplace is very much productive and everyone get to learn a lot of things and get creative as well ,like the job is much interesting and inspiring for me.

Pros

Sometimes we get free lunch or extra money

Cons

During the week its just normal hour

I worked there as Representative it was hard at the beginning but end up enjoying,Avbob should increase salary because earning by commission is hard.due to this time of Covid

Pros

Free lunches

Hard working

AVBOB is a good company at the same time I lean more tho help each other care about community be patient when u deal with clients and do the job careful with care

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Half of a hour

The job gave me freedom to determine my earnings, and also to work at my pace.

I have learnt a lot about long term insurance through the continued programs offered by the company. And also working on a commission basis has taught me how to be financially discipline. It is a very challenging environment due to the claw backs from unpaid premiums.

Pros

Free promotional materials

Cons

FormallyPancualityLoyalty to clientMany appointmentDress codeNo lunch timeProductive team membersFriendly adminSalary is commission &Lapses.

Pros

No lunch time

Cons

24/7 working hours

I have to be productive so that the company must grow.

Being good to the customers .be humbled , must know that the client must always right.. telling only the truth to the client ,be presentable always must be neat.

Pros

Bring my own lunch

Cons

The break was short

Commission right through not for the faint hearted

Good opportunity...were by growth is determined by sales...stability is rare so if u are a school leaver ..this is good opportunity for you.It is very important that u work as a team...what i would often not like is how a district manager would fail to do her job but still a rep had to take a fall for it.if u want growth and stability these is no guarantee for you simply coz u are not guaranteed same salary monthly

Pros

Be your own boss.dont have to work hard but smart

Cons

To bad ull suffer if u don't have someone to assist you...coz u need motivation

I sell funerals and savings

Avbob it's is a great company and they pay good commission but my problem is I would like to work for a company that take care of their staff and the company must have providend funds for thair employees.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Working at avbob was not about to get salary for a living but to help community as well

I like the benefits that avbob gives to its clients....it's loyalty and they keep their promises as well.. working for avbob help me realise that I'm born to help people....

Pros

Presentative

Cons

Consultant

It have had a wonderful experience working for the company.

It was nice working for Avbob. I learned and achieved more at Avbob more that anywhere I worked. The commission was good and always paid on time. I also made a lot of friends.

working at avbob is good

Avbob is a good company that pays u a good salary. There ups down in the field but doesnt mean its the end of the road, u have to work hard so that u meet ur target. Targets per months is 16 and more.

Excellent

It was nice working at avbob I really enjoyed,the staff are friendly and We don't have much pressure and the salary good ,I like serving clients a lot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AVBOB. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance