AVBOB

AVBOB Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Good job and lots of experience good to meet different customers everyday.you take holiday anytime you wants if u pushed yourself to make more sales .you earn as much as you want

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

flexible hours

Productive and sometimes stressful workplace

The workplace is very much productive and everyone get to learn a lot of things and get creative as well ,like the job is much interesting and inspiring for me.

Pros

Sometimes we get free lunch or extra money

Cons

During the week its just normal hour

I worked there as Representative it was hard at the beginning but end up enjoying,Avbob should increase salary because earning by commission is hard.due to this time of Covid

Pros

Free lunches

Hard working

AVBOB is a good company at the same time I lean more tho help each other care about community be patient when u deal with clients and do the job careful with care

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Half of a hour

The job gave me freedom to determine my earnings, and also to work at my pace.

I have learnt a lot about long term insurance through the continued programs offered by the company. And also working on a commission basis has taught me how to be financially discipline. It is a very challenging environment due to the claw backs from unpaid premiums.

Pros

Free promotional materials

Cons

FormallyPancualityLoyalty to clientMany appointmentDress codeNo lunch timeProductive team membersFriendly adminSalary is commission &Lapses.

Pros

No lunch time

Cons

24/7 working hours

I have to be productive so that the company must grow.

Being good to the customers .be humbled , must know that the client must always right.. telling only the truth to the client ,be presentable always must be neat.

Pros

Bring my own lunch

Cons

The break was short

Commission right through not for the faint hearted

Good opportunity...were by growth is determined by sales...stability is rare so if u are a school leaver ..this is good opportunity for you.It is very important that u work as a team...what i would often not like is how a district manager would fail to do her job but still a rep had to take a fall for it.if u want growth and stability these is no guarantee for you simply coz u are not guaranteed same salary monthly

Pros

Be your own boss.dont have to work hard but smart

Cons

To bad ull suffer if u don't have someone to assist you...coz u need motivation

I sell funerals and savings

Avbob it's is a great company and they pay good commission but my problem is I would like to work for a company that take care of their staff and the company must have providend funds for thair employees.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Working at avbob was not about to get salary for a living but to help community as well

I like the benefits that avbob gives to its clients....it's loyalty and they keep their promises as well.. working for avbob help me realise that I'm born to help people....

Pros

Presentative

Cons

Consultant

Jobs at AVBOB

See more jobs

It have had a wonderful experience working for the company.

It was nice working for Avbob. I learned and achieved more at Avbob more that anywhere I worked. The commission was good and always paid on time. I also made a lot of friends.

working at avbob is good

Avbob is a good company that pays u a good salary. There ups down in the field but doesnt mean its the end of the road, u have to work hard so that u meet ur target. Targets per months is 16 and more.

Excellent

It was nice working at avbob I really enjoyed,the staff are friendly and We don't have much pressure and the salary good ,I like serving clients a lot

competitive and earn on your own

im earning on commission and i enjoyed to work at avbob. im my own boss no one is managing my business but its stressing because if u get sick you dont get paid

Competitive and educational Cold calling and no leads Challenging and hard at times Need to an organizer Long hours. tough clawbacks No employment benefits

Management must change the way they manage a team, because it end up being bias in an unnoticed manner. Avbob need to give us minimum wage for us to be financially able or affordable.

Always work,there is no comfort zone

Time management is very important,submit work on time and work hard before the 15th so you can earn your commission the following month the more you work the more commission you earn.

Commission based environment

It is a good commission-based environment. Your effort will determine your salary. No pressure from management. Best company to work for. If I would choose to work there again I would.

It is a good company

I loved working with them,they are proffessional,their products are reasonable,also they do their service well,they are fair to their clients all the time.

Competative and stressful work environment

Working as sales representative for the company is not a great experience, as there is no basic salary and there are claw backs as and when clients resign or cancel the policy.

Pros

Commission

Cons

I realy wish to get a post in the company again. again

It is a good company as I work for more than 10 years an I never complain about my pay day or my salary as it was easy to rate it before I can get it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AVBOB. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AVBOB