AVBOB

AVBOB Employee Reviews

Good opportunity...were by growth is determined by sales...stability is rare so if u are a school leaver ..this is good opportunity for you.It is very important that u work as a team...what i would often not like is how a district manager would fail to do her job but still a rep had to take a fall for it.if u want growth and stability these is no guarantee for you simply coz u are not guaranteed same salary monthly
Pros
Be your own boss.dont have to work hard but smart
Cons
To bad ull suffer if u don't have someone to assist you...coz u need motivation
Professional place to work. Good management. Salary is good. Friendly people. It is safe. Good training. Good working hours. ...........................
This job was more convenient in terms of working because I would work anytime anywhere. I have learnt to deal with different kinds of people and also how to do a presentation for group of people e.g at school and some other work places. Management was not bad but i just wish they were more realistic most of the times. The hardest part of that job was when you work and not get paid because of the lapses (people who have cancelled their policies or dispute the debit orders) because I was a commission earner. The enjoyable part when was the motivational speeches every first Monday of the week from our Area manager
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Lapses
I once work for Avbob as one of the sales represantativem and I personally gain a lot of experiance in talking to different types of people in the field both difficult and humble personalities
Pros
Buying my own lunch
Cons
Normal hours
I live what I do and fulfilled at what I'm doing at avbob. I learn daily. Excellent time management with petrol cost cuts per day. Inspire My clients to see and feel possible brighter future with their investments.
I would wish to go back and work unfortunately my contract ended this of which is why am still applying to others parlours maybe I might be luck and get another parlour where I can work permanent
Pros
Provide your own
Cons
Normal hours
The come you can dream of working for, I regret the day I resigned from this company. They invest in the employees exp if your permanent. Commission structure is also good. Basic is also good. Good environment to work. It feels home when working for Avbob
Pros
Training provided
Cons
It is scaring especially when you still new. I could not stay for a long time I only worked for 3 months. It is good place though to challenge yourself
Pros
Lunch time
Cons
I was temporarily working at avbob and it was not good cause the management was the white people,and u work long hours with out incentives.I was not happy at all.
Pros
30 mins
Cons
Not very happy with the working ethics. Virtually impossible to achieve a bonus and promises made are not kept. Not motivating. It is a nice environment to work in although there is very little room for growth. They ask you to achieve goals, to make the required salary and then you don't receive feedback when you do and neither do you get the salary promised.
Pros
not working holidays
Cons
Virtually impossible to secure a bonus
Good working skill and Hard work included ,good mind set,good communication skill,honest ,energetic,realible, trustwetty,ready for any challenge and dedicated
Pros
Buy your own luch
Cons
To work with clients you need to be humbled,good kind and understand the value of the clients and company's vision,it is important to satisfied clients with your products you sell and the image of the company will arise smoothly.
Pros
working at your own time
Cons
earning via commission
All the sales experience I have obtain from all the companies I have worked for its all thanks to AVBOB and its Management,Employees that I learn a lot from about face to face sales experience which I am very much on top of my game when it comes to any sales industry wether its sales,customer service or inbound,outbound sales I can do it all as I can deliver by all means within any of the mention sales department.
Pros
Team Building
Cons
Hours where depended on myself as I was working in the field
The energy, positive attitude and sense of attention to details has helped me tremendously to maintain and achieve the required standards of customer satisfaction as my stats of performance over the past few months may attest to this. I have been able to achieve the goals set within the team to maintain high level of performance.
Since I started working at Avbob I am no longer shy.I work with people so I enjoy that a lot.I am able to express myself through my work.And it has given me a platform to be innovative.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Reasonable hours
Working with people Must have good communication skills Must be able to work long hours. Must not be a shy person. Must be a talkative person. Must be punctual all the time.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
Normal hours
a typical day at work was that i would return at home very fatigued i learnt how to stack up a tent foundation, how to organize the setting of people in a funeral the hardest part was getting prepared early every morning
Pros
Cons
little pay for the amount work done
Typically I have found by working at AVBOB tests you abilities in compassion and capability to handle fragile clients with dignity and care. Like in any other situation you get ordinary,uninformed, demanding and difficult clients testing your skills abilities and patience, I enjoy challenges and therefore loves working with the different cultures and type of people. I relate and communicate easily to my colleagues and really enjoy working there.
Pros
Comfortable and peacefull enviroment
Cons
Administration wise everything can happen at once
Good to learn in and grow, friendly management and will to help with an open door culture. Good employee awareness campaigns and employee wellness. Team building essential.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
time managent
Avbob Life challenges you in every aspect of your work. I have learnt much and have extended my skills hugely while working at Avbob. A typical day at work is going out with reps into the field and assisting them with their work. The hardest part of the job is to motivate certain reps to do what they need to do.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Salary not on par with industry
Easily to work with people/strangers because i was working under supervision The pay-day was definitely a payday I won't deny if they still want me back.
Pros
Free gift
Cons
Short hours
  1. Employee Reviews