AVI Management reviews

4,0
some days was better then other, the only thing that sucked was that there was no linen for the rooms, i would go back to work there if i had to it was not a bad place to work.
5,0
Working here was challenging in a good way Learned skills I can use Great opportunity if you put in the work Met many people who improved the experience in client , vendor and management roles
1,0
Wore out equipment worst management of all time bad scheduling of shifts corporate will pay any attention to your promblems do not apply to this company
2,0
Being one of the largest auto import and export Ports on east coast, and growing. The company fails to promote or advance its pay rate has stated pre hire, to its employees. No employee evaluations or support for growing work load. Growth volume has larger totals and new contracts, if not completed it is you error not, upper management. The company’s profit is up but you will stay at the bottom.

No Incentive, pay increase or motivation for employee to succeed.
Horrible upper management
Too many hours
No work life balance

No comp time for all the extra days and hours you work

No help I mean 1 helper for tons of work and they only work 8 hours w break

You work 12, 14, + no break

make you do almost all the work

Wash dishes push carts
2,0
Business has slowed to a snails pace and the floor is overstaffed so i would literally make only $50 a night. They don't know how to properly run a casino.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No Customers
2,0
There were so many problems with this employment I don't ever know where to start. Management, pay, clients and so many other people just causing stress that was not needed.
5,0
Bom ambiente de trabalho, gerência competente e atenciosa.
Bons funcionários, comprometimento
Pros
Gerência
Cons
Muito trabalho
1,0
Need better management the systems are not in place to be successful and people usually don't agree on how to go about fixing the problems at the company everyone is for themselves and the warehouse manager takes all the blame and none of the credit
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No employee appreciation
4,0
We are a group of Registered Nutritionists and Dietitians who work for Nestle and it's affiliates and so far, we are satisfied with our job and the management.
Pros
meal allowance and reimbursable tranportation expenses
Cons
Standing long hours - 8 hours
2,0
I've wasted almost 4 yrs with 6 different managers. Nothing every changed. I enjoyed working the snack shop ,the Kenworth customers and the people I worked with!!
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Unprofessional, Disorganized, no raises
3,0
Este fue uno de mis mejores trabajos, ya que a traves de este conoci la Ciudad de San Antonio Tx.
Aprendi mucho respecto a como tratar cada cliente, ya que conoci a mucha gente de otros paises.

Mi gerente directo era su segunda mano, ya que me gane la confiaza de el con mi trabajo.
Empece dando cursos a mis compañeros y tips para lograr unas mejores ventas.

Disfrutaba manejando cuando me desplazaba de un lugar a otro.

Lo mas dificil era cuando me topaba con algun integrante de la familia que hablaba ingles, ya que este a veces me interrumpia para mis cierres de la venta. Pero aun asi, me encantaban los retos diarios.
Pros
Ganaba muy buenas comisiones
Cons
No teniamos sueldo fijo, ni prestaciones.
4,0
This was a very fun place to work. They guy are hard working individuals and they have no problem showing you the ropes. This is an ideal job for a person in the mid 20's to upper 30's unless you have previous experience and intend on being in Management. The only reason I left was to pursuit a better opportunity.
Pros
great people, great atmosphere, and lots of learning
Cons
if you don't mind sweating and working your way up, then there aren't many