Avon Justine

Avon Justine Employee Reviews

South Africa89 reviews
4,0
It's a good company to work for,it's mostly based on team work, assisting each to reach a common goal.The perks are very great.i enjoyed mostly everything about working for Avon Justin.wish I can join and be part of them again.
2,0
I have learned about approaching customer and recommending products to customers who are not sure of what they are looking for.Reaching the monthly target was hard with so little commisions.
5,0
Learning experience which brings in extra income and has a lot of growth. One gets to learn more about people and ways of solving customer and client queries.
4,0
independent, self oriented, motivating , prospecting and building your own team.Goal orientated and target driven.customer service is key and admin work
3,0
As I was enjoying to work at Avonjustine but we work very hard and the salary is small..

I would advise them to have a fixed salary for business leaders because are the one who brings customers in the business.

I ended up quite because I felt like i am Thier slave.
4,0
You just show your friends and family and where you work an avon catalogue to place an order then you will get some discount on your orders dats how you get paid
5,0
i learned to work hard and faster everytime to accomplish vision of company with time, although it was not easy but confidence and team management we did.
5,0
Being a sales representative included having to talk to people and find out their needs and desires as well as being the best sales representative in the area you work in with a lot of competitors.
3,0
As an Avon representative, I think that we should have benefits such as working service remuneration.

I believe that also the company need to oversee problems like when a sales person encounter accident during working hours. Things like robberies, motor car accident, sickness, etc.
3,0
Avon is a very good company that in essence gets whatever needs to be done,completed on time. Usually, it is very productive daily however campaign ends can become very stressful as it is driven to reach targets and satisfied clients.
The hardest part of the job is the masses of work at campaign end but I enjoyed it as it was challenging in a good way.

It is all about team work and can be enjoyable with dedication and efforts from all ends.
5,0
It was great working there. The only downside for me was being hired by an agent and not Avon as a company but overall it’s a great working environment, that is very mindful and inclusive.
Pros
Company perks are all they way up there
Cons
My con was obviously working on Saturdays
4,0
well I enjoyed working the even though they retrenched me and several others it gave meaning to my life as I was able to provide for my family it was good and fun.
4,0
Avon allows me to dictate my own hours and I can structure my day to what suits me. Challenging work that need full attention, excellent training given on a digital and one on one platform. Love meeting new people and making friend while doing my work.
1,0
It helped me become confident, successful business woman, I have control over my finances and more time to spend with my family, I do most of my work at home
Pros
Incentives
2,0
work at my own time and i feel like my own boss because i have to manage my sales and do payments myself and learn how to run a business. I place my order online and follow up on the delivery.
3,0
I have flexible hours and work from home but the commission only doesn't work for me since I'm a single mother. The company's products are great. It's difficult to build a team because there are a lot of people selling this product.
2,0
At Avon Justine, excellence is highly valued. Hours can be long and work-life balance is not always respected. The workplace culture suffers from uncertainty and a sense of fear due to recent changes. Overall, lovely people to work with and the salaries are excellent.
Pros
Cheap products at staff shop, meal vouchers, staff shop vouchers
Cons
A culture of fear and uncertainty
5,0
Work at home at your own time ,training and development of the most important things especially in the next positions, getting earnings ang incentives
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Anytime
5,0
When working at Avon Justine, I became my own boss I decide on how to treat my customers, whenever I encountered some challenges I would call Avon Justion consultant and my problem will be solved right away,working with customers enhance the communication skills which I gained from selling the products to the different individuals with different background,Avon Justin is the good company to work for.
Pros
Free products for the representative
Cons
No timeframe
4,0
As an Area Sales Manager my duty is to make sure that I fulfil company's expactation.Work close with Sales Leaders and make sure they grow their businesses.Monthly planners to make sure they understand what is expected from them,that will make my work easier.

Hardest part is that I have to make sure I understand each and every person I work with.Working with people from different Cultures and Religions as a Manager I have to be diverse.

Is to meet with different people every day and change people's lives.
Pros
Meeting with people from different cultures and religions
Cons
Economic changes affect our business
Avon is world wide.
The commission works the more orders you get the more commission you'll get.

Avon product's work 100% and is the best.

I only use avon products I buy with my commission.
Pros
work from home
Cons
work your own hours