Avon Justine
Avon Justine Employee Review

Productive and fun working place

20 January 2014
Avon Justine was an experience for me. I got to explore my other hidden talents. The experience I have with customer service makes who I am today. I always believed in my customer that is why I never had a bad day at work. My colleagues always were always coming to me when they experiencing a difficult call or query. I enjoyed working for the company.
5,0
4,0
Pros
Meal vouchers
Cons
Working overtime most of the time
9 June 2020
Same role
Credit Controller (Former Employee) - Customer service
It's a good company to work for,it's mostly based on team work, assisting each to reach a common goal.The perks are very great.i enjoyed mostly everything about working for Avon Justin.wish I can join and be part of them again.
16 March 2017
Same role
Credit Controller (Former Employee) - Woodmead, Gauteng
i got to be exprienced in credit control, without any qualification, everyday was, a hectic day. from 8-11 its collections, and banking. the rest of the day was releasing of orders, credit limits increase based on the overview of clients account.general ledgers. last two weeks of the month it was crazy
Pros
incentives to motivate staff
Cons
2,0
3 July 2020
Same location
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I have learned about approaching customer and recommending products to customers who are not sure of what they are looking for.Reaching the monthly target was hard with so little commisions.