Avon Justine

Avon Justine Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Johannesburg, Gauteng21 reviews
3,0
Avon is a very good company that in essence gets whatever needs to be done,completed on time. Usually, it is very productive daily however campaign ends can become very stressful as it is driven to reach targets and satisfied clients. The hardest part of the job is the masses of work at campaign end but I enjoyed it as it was challenging in a good way. It is all about team work and can be enjoyable with dedication and efforts from all ends.
2,0
I have learned about approaching customer and recommending products to customers who are not sure of what they are looking for.Reaching the monthly target was hard with so little commisions.
5,0
It was great working there. The only downside for me was being hired by an agent and not Avon as a company but overall it’s a great working environment, that is very mindful and inclusive.
Pros
Company perks are all they way up there
Cons
My con was obviously working on Saturdays
3,0
Selling products to clients. Meet new clients on a daily basis. Demonstrate products to customers to increase sales. Launching maybe a new parfume to customers. Have regular meetings once a week with other sales representatives to see where they be able to assists with regards to customer needs.
Pros
Hand out brochures
Cons
Part time
2,0
It was fun and ok, good normal hours, working at your own pace no targets I really enjoyed meeting new people from different places as we were working in large groups
3,0
A very good working environment with lots of support from management. Easy to work with different people of different level, and with the ability to learn and grow your career.
5,0
This was, by far, the most fun place I have ever worked! The company culture was very progressive, in that they adopted international working standards. There was an adequate balance between work and life. The employees made it a point to socialize as the company created a conducive environment for this to happen with team building exercises, monthly company get together, we could leave the office at 3 pm on Fridays and the bi - annual conferences where people received recognition and celebrations took place. The company also rewarded outstanding performance.
Pros
Free lunch, Staff shop at discounted prices, Recognition awards
Cons
There weren't any. I just outgrew my job at the time. It got monotonous
3,0
* I learn to work as a team * To be able to work fast and write * Able to work undure pressure and long hours. * Supervisors was very supportive * I gain the communication skiills and to be pantual.
Pros
Your own lunch
Cons
Work normal time unless if they is too much orders they is over times
4,0
It is a positive environment to work with different people daily. The job required a lot of engagement with different personalities. I learned how to communicate with people. The best part of the job is that you can work from home or as something extra.
Pros
work from home
Cons
unstable salary
4,0
The only nice part about working for Avon was that u work from home and u set ur own working hours. That was the fun part but looking for new clients was not always easy because there are a lot of people in this industry. Its a good company for entry level jobs. Your salary depends on the amount of products u sold.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Salary is bad
5,0
typical day: selling beauty product and advising regarding skin issues i have learned about diffferent products and different types of skin independent
Pros
discounts
Cons
collection of payments
3,0
Enjoyable work because you get the chance to meet new people,and it gives you tasks that can keep you away from boredom,the work is less therefore I have more time to spend with family and friends
Pros
work at home
Cons
poor salary
3,0
It is easier if you are familiar with make up and cosmetics. It is demanding both emotionally and physically and the pay is not worth it. Some customers either take long to pay up or don't pay up at all. A good sales manager is imperative.
Pros
Discount on products
Cons
Losing money
4,0
I really enjoyed working for Avon Justine because I was my own boss, I learned that the business industry is not for the faint hearted and that good customer service is vital as it can lead to customer loyalty and long term relationships with customers. The hardest part of the job was finding customers and convincing them to buy your products.
Pros
Free delivery
Cons
Convicing customers to buy your products
3,0
All my activities are done at my discretion and because of the nature of the job, I hardly interact with other employees of the company. It is up to me on how successful and productive my sales become. This part-time job has allowed me to detect different types of personalities not just by interacting with people but by their body language as well. It has also helped me become more creative when approaching and selling to different personalities.
5,0
Fun work place with supportive management. Job is about customer satisfaction and problem solving. The company displays similar values and culture as my personal ones. Company provides health days to keep the employees happy and healthy at all times.
Pros
Lunch subsidies by the company.
Cons
Extra hours or working on public holidays.
2,0
I learned to interact and cooperate with fellow customers. I worked well with my colleagues and doing well under pressure as I was juggling both school and my job to make extra money for my studies. I learned to be patient with customers.
Pros
We would get free bonus facial products as sign of appreciation
Cons
Its hectic when you do school and work but I enjoyed the challenge
3,0
it was fun with co-workers. everyday the was a punishment if we r not working hard. management were very descriminative. the hardest part was knocking off at 20:00 when its overtime when we get awards for best hardworker
Pros
free gifts
3,0
Avon Justine was an experience for me. I got to explore my other hidden talents. The experience I have with customer service makes who I am today. I always believed in my customer that is why I never had a bad day at work. My colleagues always were always coming to me when they experiencing a difficult call or query. I enjoyed working for the company.
Pros
Meal vouchers
Cons
Working overtime most of the time
5,0
my typical day at work includes where I only works normal hours when we experiencing low volume of orders. I have learned the process of supply chain and customers values. with co workers encourages one another how to handle challenges in a team work. my hardest time at work is when my co workers and I fails to stop duplicates invoices. I enjoy at work when I implements decisions on how to adjust our mistakes as a team and management approves it. I would like to join another company /entity because i want to empower myself
Pros
15 minutes if working under pressure. 45 minutes if the day ios normal
Cons
10 minutes
3,0
the job allows for flexibilty and does not require you to be in the office, it is an opportunity to start, manage and run your business individually getting paid on commission per units you sell.
Pros
you determine your earning potential
Cons
no stable income