Avon Justine

Avon Justine Employee Reviews for Regional Sales Manager

Regional Sales Manager4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews
4,0
As an Area Sales Manager my duty is to make sure that I fulfil company's expactation.Work close with Sales Leaders and make sure they grow their businesses.Monthly planners to make sure they understand what is expected from them,that will make my work easier.

Hardest part is that I have to make sure I understand each and every person I work with.Working with people from different Cultures and Religions as a Manager I have to be diverse.

Is to meet with different people every day and change people's lives.
Pros
Meeting with people from different cultures and religions
Cons
Economic changes affect our business
5,0
The company started by empowering women and changing lives however they take their Managers for granted and put extreme pressure on them to the point of no return. The fact that you are a human being who need sleep, a mother with children, a household, a wife, a friend, does not count when all they see is money and recruits streaming in.
Pros
Great bonusses and incentives
Cons
Inhumane demands and VERY long hours
5,0
Great job which allows one to be independent and make own decisions
In this Job you need to be on top of your game for you to be successful. you must equip your self with all the company changes and communicate them to your down lines.

You must love people and motivate them to work
4,0
I was on The Field,with The Delivery Truck n The Driver and the Hijackers show up Pointing Guns,Drove off with Products,I was so scared but Manage to calm My Staff n call the Police,I have Learned that we need to have a safe Place for deliveries eg School Hall or Police station,We have a good Work relationship with Management n Co-workers in terms of building each other n sharing information @ work,Even if it is Difficult to Retain Staff we Trying To Recruit as much as we can to be always on staff according Company Standards.
I enjoy the Most when we going for Quartely Conference because we will learn more about what is coming the ff Quarter,New Strategies,Previous success n have a lot of fun.
Pros
Free Products Quartely