Avon Justine

Avon Justine Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative26 reviews
South Africa26 reviews
4,0
You just show your friends and family and where you work an avon catalogue to place an order then you will get some discount on your orders dats how you get paid
2,0
I have learned about approaching customer and recommending products to customers who are not sure of what they are looking for.Reaching the monthly target was hard with so little commisions.
3,0
As an Avon representative, I think that we should have benefits such as working service remuneration.

I believe that also the company need to oversee problems like when a sales person encounter accident during working hours. Things like robberies, motor car accident, sickness, etc.
2,0
work at my own time and i feel like my own boss because i have to manage my sales and do payments myself and learn how to run a business. I place my order online and follow up on the delivery.
3,0
A good working environment and very flexibile. You earn according to your orders. However its a difficult areas to work in since payment from consumers are not assured.
Pros
Having your own working hours
Cons
low salary
5,0
What i had to do on a daily basis was recruiting people to become representatives then later introduce them to the benefits of becoming a sales leader if interested and i would get paid on that.I earned a commission based on my monthly sales and how many people i have brought into the comoany and my monthly sales.Through my journey with avon justin i have learned how to priotise and hard work.I struggled a bit with persuing my represantatives to pay their accounts within the specified period.Nothing beats payment day,thats one part i loved the most because now you would see how you have worked the whole month.
Pros
we had free lunches organised by my sales leader that i was under
Cons
one determines his/her working hours
3,0
The salary is not stable
Recruite as many sales representatives as possible to increase your earnings

Work extra hours

Stay committed to your representatives and keep your sales going
Pros
Motivational workshops
Cons
Extra hours
5,0
I just love working with this company as they have lovely product which my clients also love. I have a established client base. I believe in these products so they are easy to sell.
Pros
On my own time.
4,0
i can work in my spare time with no pressure.
Comisions great depends on how much im willing to work for i can choose when i want my comision per week, monthy etc.
4,0
Management is great you can always call if you don't understand something.
The hardest part of the job is finding possible clients for the products, not everyone has money for Speciality goods like Avon.

The most enjoyable part is seeing how people cant wait to see the new booklet of Avon every month.

How they talking so good about the products that Avon is selling and how they are so adored by the different cosmetic products.

They not only just buy the product the always has a good after-sale evaluation about the product.
4,0
Self employment can be challenging, most of the time you have to think on your feet. The good thing about it, is that everyday you learn new thing and meet different people.

I learned that you need to learn from people educated or not, people play a very important role in a company regardless of what they have.

The hardest thing is to keeping the company afloat and looking for investors.

I learned a lot
Pros
learn a lot
4,0
I learned a lot about people, how to sell them products. My sales skills improved on a daily business, as my sales depended on my commission. I would go door to door to sell my products.
4,0
The only nice part about working for Avon was that u work from home and u set ur own working hours. That was the fun part but looking for new clients was not always easy because there are a lot of people in this industry. Its a good company for entry level jobs. Your salary depends on the amount of products u sold.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Salary is bad
5,0
Avon Justin is a company that accommodate everyone from everywhere. You work at your own time you decide how much you want to to earn and work on that.their product are very affordable and quality.
2,0
Very productive working space good working hours .good products it was stressful at times because of the restrictions and the payment was not so much unless you pushed your self hard to meet the target but overall it was fun because you work at ur own pace in ur own time
Pros
Free lance
Cons
Short hours
3,0
Taught me to work with people learnt alot of things in terms of reaching target and going to look for business.. Great team leaders who assisted us in getting more clients..
Pros
Outdoors
Cons
Very long hours
5,0
Good experience of customer service ,communication skills, and self indipendent
I was working door to door collecting customers ,taking orders, and selling the product to them..
Pros
good suppyers
Cons
deposit cash on time
4,0
My typical day of my job is just to promote the products to those i see and if someone wants to buy anything. I learned to be outspoken and some sales skills. The management team is good. The workplace culture is nice and friendly it is supportive. The hardest part of the job was to go to the rally programs of which i did not have my own transport. I enjoy working with people and the fact that i am exposed to beauty marketing.
Pros
Free Avon products
5,0
Being a good sales lady and worker for Avon knowing how to talk to people and pitching. You have to be excellent in what you do in order to pitch a great sale.
Pros
products os on time
Cons
commotion little
4,0
It is a lovely opportunity. It just needs someone who is patient and can work with patience with differe types of people. The sales leaders provide the representatives with information that is sufficient to help them start working.

Those who love working at the comfort of their own zones and have time on their hands Avon would be a great way to earn a living.
Pros
Wokrking at your own pace and hours
Cons
One has to be very patient
4,0
Helps one to learn how to manage their time, money and self.
You get to make sales at your own time, wherever. It's more of a one man job , so there aren't really any co workers.

Dealing with demanding customers n sales leaders is the hardest part of the job. But it teaches you to remain humble n calm regardless of whatever situation.

Seeing a satisfied n happy customer is the enjoyable part of the job