Avon Justine

Avon Justine Pay & Benefits reviews: Sales Representative

Sales Representative26 reviews
South Africa26 reviews
3,0
As an Avon representative, I think that we should have benefits such as working service remuneration.

I believe that also the company need to oversee problems like when a sales person encounter accident during working hours. Things like robberies, motor car accident, sickness, etc.
3,0
A good working environment and very flexibile. You earn according to your orders. However its a difficult areas to work in since payment from consumers are not assured.
Pros
Having your own working hours
Cons
low salary
5,0
What i had to do on a daily basis was recruiting people to become representatives then later introduce them to the benefits of becoming a sales leader if interested and i would get paid on that.I earned a commission based on my monthly sales and how many people i have brought into the comoany and my monthly sales.Through my journey with avon justin i have learned how to priotise and hard work.I struggled a bit with persuing my represantatives to pay their accounts within the specified period.Nothing beats payment day,thats one part i loved the most because now you would see how you have worked the whole month.
Pros
we had free lunches organised by my sales leader that i was under
Cons
one determines his/her working hours
3,0
The salary is not stable
Recruite as many sales representatives as possible to increase your earnings
Work extra hours

Stay committed to your representatives and keep your sales going
Pros
Motivational workshops
Cons
Extra hours
4,0
i can work in my spare time with no pressure.
Comisions great depends on how much im willing to work for i can choose when i want my comision per week, monthy etc.
4,0
The only nice part about working for Avon was that u work from home and u set ur own working hours. That was the fun part but looking for new clients was not always easy because there are a lot of people in this industry. Its a good company for entry level jobs. Your salary depends on the amount of products u sold.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Salary is bad
2,0
Very productive working space good working hours .good products it was stressful at times because of the restrictions and the payment was not so much unless you pushed your self hard to meet the target but overall it was fun because you work at ur own pace in ur own time
Pros
Free lance
Cons
Short hours
5,0
at avon they allow me to do my school work and i pay the on time but they deliver their products late and this upsets my customers
Pros
free products
Cons
late deliveries
3,0
the job allows for flexibilty and does not require you to be in the office, it is an opportunity to start, manage and run your business individually getting paid on commission per units you sell.
Pros
you determine your earning potential
Cons
no stable income