AXIOM
3,8 out of 5 stars.

AXIOM Employee Reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

Nice management and caring people and productive work when available

Good people nice management but job assignments were very short term and not promising for permanent position.

Pros

Nice managers and money cards

Cons

short term job assignments

What is the best part of working at the company?FlexibilityWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Uncertainty as to the duration of a project. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Remote and professionalWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Work with a client that is sometimes exciting and challenging and sometimes dull.

A good start

Axiom opened doors for me and when I needed them again they reopened there doors. They are easy to apply to and will find you a job quickly. the ladies at the pleasant valley axiom are sweet-hearts.

productive

good place to work with good support from the people that are ready to help you out in surfing problems ,accomodating ,friendly and even people from the other department are willy to help

Pros

lunche

😵Very busy office. The a Doctors are never satisfied

I would not recc Axiom Dental. The hours are horrible. The staff is miserable. The Patients are never seen on time. No matter how much you do they want more,and more from you. They are never happy. The mom and daughter who run the office have total control of that office.

Axiom

Buen lugar de trabajo. Excelente equipo y beneficios.

What is the best part of working at the company?they dont give you a hard time about needing time offWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?the way you log hours is tedious

Productive and fun place to work

Axiom is a fast growing company with highly diverse co-workers, great management team and filled with creative engineers. Everyone is genuinely friendly and willing to help. Axiom does fun things such as having a large celebration once a month for all employees with birthdays that month. The hiring process was wonderful and easily streamlined. All expectations were made clear throughout the entire process. As company step into fast line, more standardized business processes will definitely benefit Axiom in a long run…

Pros

Great company culture and nice people to work with

Cons

Need a bigger kitchen on first floor

I give value for money,I call it a value for value relationships

All depend on where you're at in your career. Axiom has great supervisors who understand how value for money works.I am a redseal welder,they paid me well to do a productive days work.As an employee just give you best.Dont try to lead,make money even if you've checked out mentally.

Pros

Cons

Physical labour

Fun workplace

serving so it is what you make it for sure. what you put in you get out and all about the customer experience. no benefits but definitely an opportunity to supplement

Pretty decent for a temporary agency. Usually has decent jobs

I've worked at a few temporary agencies and this one would so far be my favorite. I would still be there but I've had to move out of state. Consistent work but also flexible if you please, as long as you communicate well.

Awful place!

No work/life balance. They expect you to pick up their way of working as if you've always been there. Managers are so up themselves. If your face doesn't fit forget it.

Pros

1pm finish on Fridays

Cons

Great benefits, awesome manager, great pay!

Amazing company that values its employees! Great benefits and pay. Boss is the best I’ve ever worked for. Would highly recommend this company to my other nurse friends!

Pros

PTO 144 hrs/yr

Cons

No cons.

Quality work place.

Excellent job experience. The management are very professional and personal. I really appreciate the opportunity to work for the company. Great work environment.

Fair + Encouraging Company

Great place to work with encouraging management. I felt appreciated and supported. I enjoyed my work for the most part and learned something new everyday.

Not fun to work

There nothing but a bunch of penny pinching back stabbers who are gonna get what they deserve !They only pay half your wages goverment pays the other half.

Pros

Give nothing

Cons

Backstabbers

Not a job for boys...

I love/hated working here, I worked 6-7 a week lots of 17-20 hour days, so it was stressful to keep up with my home life and work life considering work was basically home, everyday workload was massive traveling 100s of miles to go to 20-25 foreclosed housed in a day and perform bids and work just to go home eat shower sleep like 2 hours and go back.. made good Money but not enough to be doing some of the things I was doing at this jobs, found easily over 1000 her*ine needles in my time there while doing clean outs of stuff previous owners left when evicted and the house is put on foreclosure, Break Ins/calling the cops because tweakers are squatting in the properties between stops, also the toilets filled to the brim with p**p and p** and I’m left to clean them digging human p**p out of the toilet because the waters off so that I can force flush it and clean it 15.00 an hour wasn’t enough sorry not sorry.. loved the job but also hated it but in the end grateful for my experience there... weird right

Pros

Lots of hours

Cons

No balance

Productive Workplace

I had a great experience working in AXIOM where a lot of challenges had to be overcome. Workplace culture is casual but enforcing on difficult times.

Security

Worked nights and did two out for four patrols and it’s was one of the best place I’ve been sent to work just need to find an new place fingers crossed

Good company

I learn all in axiom I love axiom Good salary Management respect all staff Good place I want to work with them again I work in 18 year not more that 3 company in that I like only axiom

Getting greeted everyday from person to person is a great way to enjoy company and work in an environment where you fee safe.

I love to work with people by helping them get through their day happy,healthy, and safe. I appreciate that the company took the time to have me understand more of what it meant to be not only a provider but built a friendship and lend a helping hand in need.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXIOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance